Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My idea for the next Yakuza game's synopsis.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
The next Yakuza game should be like this.

It's 2024. The birth rates are plummeting. Kiryu and Majima are having trouble finding girls in Kamurocho because the top 0.001% Chads on the dating apps are taking all the women. After becoming jaded from no pussy, they team up with their old pal Kuze from Yakuza 0 in an attempt to find out who is behind the dating apps. They even meet up with Tanimura, and even though he was considered a Chad in Yakuza 4, he is now considered a near-cel due to the fact that he hasn't seen action in 10 years due to the dating apps. He posts on a site called japcels.is talking about how truecel he is.

They find that the dating apps corrupt and zombify all the women in Kamurocho into wanting Chad cock. The dating apps are run by no other than Jews and trannies, who take advantage of unrestricted capitalism to destroy Japan in every way possible, and the mayor of Tokyo is on it too and being paid under the rug, therefore the citizens of Kamurocho are being taxed to help fund the dating apps. Kiryu and Majima meet up with a secret Yakuza force within the Tojo clan known as the Tojo Paranormal Branch to resurrect Elliot Rodger, and Kuze hatches a plan with Saejima to break Alek Minassian out of prison.

Elliot Rodger is resurrected and becomes an invincible and unstoppable force. He starts to drive around Kamurocho in his armored 2008 BMW 328i coupe to round up all the femoids that he sees who are brainwashed by the dating apps to create population control. Kiryu and pals attempt to stage a citywide coup so that Alek Minassian can be the new mayor of Tokyo.

But, how will this end? We will find out in Like a Dragon: Incelocalypse.

Thoughts?

Elliot Rodger is resurrected and becomes an invincible and unstoppable force. He starts to drive around Kamurocho in his armored 2008 BMW 328i coupe to round up all the femoids that he sees who are brainwashed by the dating apps to create population control. Kiryu and pals attempt to stage a citywide coup so that Alek Minassian can be the new mayor of Tokyo.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Love the games all except the annoying kid missions

never played a yakuzer game

New yakuza game plot: much like yakuza 0 all the gangs are fighting for a parking space near the retirement home's entrance this time

never played a yakuzer game
They're all pretty good tbh. 0 is the best one IMO.
New yakuza game plot: much like yakuza 0 all the gangs are fighting for a parking space near the retirement home's entrance this time
LMAO. For some reason I can actually see this being a substory or something at the eventual end of the series' lifeline.

is infinite wealth worth copping? turn based combat is kinda gay

is infinite wealth worth copping? turn based combat is kinda gay
Have you finished 7? Play it first, it's should be cracked and is probably on a gaypass. if you are on pc and want to play it for cheap i can send you discord with server of a dude that could share you steam acc for cheap you can switch those accs easily and play on main your usual games and when you want play Yakuza.

Last edited:
i hope he will have some cool heat moves, like jumping back into his bmw and finishing foids by running them over and this need to come back:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x12NvgXHgSM

Shinada is still nowhere to be found