Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee My husband is 7'6 with a 14 inch dick and it sucks sooo much I wish I married a microdicked manlet instead

Not reading that

How come this site has turned into cucks.is?

probably some tiny gook womanlet with basketball player husband

a5e92ee0593de20577259f998d213ca0-professional-larper-swords-badge.png

Larp
Virtue signaling

Lifefuel for @ThinTinyDickCel and @Sneir

Yeah, then I guess sub 5'' dildos are the most popular ones on the market.

Whores get to kill two birds with one stone spewing shit like that: bragging about their sexy husband while also virtue signaling with bluepill. It enrages me.

Makes you wonder why her husband is not one with a small penis :feelsseriously:

Lifefuel for 6" dudes.

I come rather quickly
Dumbass femoid didn't even consider why she doesn't follow the trend when the vast majority of women can't orgasm from sex with a non-Chad.
Whores get to kill two birds with one stone spewing shit like that: bragging about their sexy husband while also virtue signaling with bluepill. It enrages me.
Exactly :feelsokman:

you can tell foids are bs when they say this because she would never cheat on her husband to go after someone with an average cock, it's always the reverse. same thing when roastoids virtue signal about height, they will cuck their bf exculsively because he is too short but literally never because they're too tall.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back