Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My husband and I are looking for a bull

kill all cucks

This kind of shit btfos the argument of "non chads are married".

It's betabuxxing or cucking for most non chads.

Defines better incel than cuck. We're both not putting our cocks in a hole, but at least we ain't paying a premium for it.

Defines better incel than cuck. We're both not putting our cocks in a hole, but at least we ain't paying a premium for it.

How do these cucks actually look at themselves in the mirror after the bull has finished? They must be as dead inside as the whore who's just took her thousandth cock

It's betabuxxing or cucking for most non chads.

Not if you have a big dick. You are instantly alpha if you are well endowed and if your dick is perfectly sized enough your wife/gf will NEVER look elsewhere.

Foids become more brazen by the day. Beckies who know that they cant get a chad committed to them now label the cock carrousel as a „fetish“ although they just think their soyboy Boyfriends are loosers. It’s a showcase of the deprived state of manhood, that so many men now accept that their women are fucking chads in „open relationships“ while they sit at home sexless. Tbh I haven’t been so happy in months. I dont even want a relationship under this conditions.

Not if you have a big dick. You are instantly alpha if you are well endowed and if your dick is perfectly sized enough your wife/gf will NEVER look elsewhere.
Your dick won't do you any good if you're so ugly or short that women don't even want to kiss you or talk to you. I'm not even speculating btw (trying to not brag)

BS and cope. Women will always look for chad. If they are into big cocks they will look for a chad with big cock. And there is always a guy with a bigger cock.

Your dick won't do you any good if you're so ugly or short that women don't even want to kiss you or talk to you. I'm not even speculating btw (trying to not brag)

Dick is just one requirement to go with all the others.

Dick is just one requirement to go with all the others.
Pretty much. If you don't reach the minimum requirement you're not really worth any more than the next dude who's even worse off than you. In practice, you're both equally screwed.

There will always be women who will have sex with you if your dick is big enough. Especially freakishly big like 10"+, some of them will want to try it out out of curiosity if they've never had that size before.

There will always be women who will have sex with you if your dick is big enough. Especially freakishly big like 10"+, some of them will want to try it out out of curiosity if they've never had that size before.
Just be the one in 10 000 bro.

why? and why are they always white

Jfl he has not t

How do these cucks actually look at themselves in the mirror after the bull has finished? They must be as dead inside as the whore who's just took her thousandth cock
These dudes are sick and deranged. They get off on it.

They are exactly looksmatched :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

They are exactly looksmatched :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
Without seeing their eyes guy mogs. Better hairline, better skin, better smile, better nose, etc. But it's close enough in 2020 and with makeup (if she doesn't have much in that picture) she probably looks better than him.

It can't be said enough. Better incel than cuck. Neither of us are getting sex but at least we're not getting humiliated on a daily basis and wasting thousands of dollars a month on a cheating wife and her "bull."

Also, cucks are liars. They claim to "want" the cuck lifestyle but if they were ever offered the chance to be in a normal relationship with a woman who loved and respected them and didn't cheat on them, every single one of them would jump on it in a heartbeat. Because of their ego, they can't bear to admit that they're losers who had to settle for a cuck relationship, so they tell themselves and the world that that's what they "really" wanted when we all know it isn't.

Cucks are the reason soycity exists.

This response:
"Welp, at least she's settled."
ETpC08PXkAAO-LL

The humiliation is the whole point.

What’s with these bald bearded “alpha males” who are coping into oblivion. Most bald guys look like shit doesn’t matter how masculine you are.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back