Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My humiliating experience donating blood

C

chubby'n'bald scum

Greycel
I’ve already read topics about blood donation. I know that we should only donate blood if there’s any benefit for us based on the principle that “no sex, no blood”. But I committed the mistake of donating blood with the intent of feeling better and less depressed. It only made things worse…

Where I live, in regard to intercourse, only two kind of people can donate blood:
  • Committed sexhavers that only have sex with their partner
  • People 12 months or more without sex

First of all, during the interview with the nurse, she asked if I have had sex during the last 12 months, to which I replied “NO”. She couldn’t hide her disgust with my answer and after that she wouldn’t even look to me, she only looked to her PC or anywhere else while talking to me.

After donating blood, I went to an eating area to eat the snacks they gave me. There I saw a beautiful girl that was refused during the interview (I knew it because her sister and her sister’s husband went to the room I was donating blood but she did not).

For a brief moment I looked at her thinking “I bet she was refused because she had casual sex regularly”. After that it seemed that she read my mind, she abruptly turned her face, saw me and left the room with a disgusted face. (she probably guessed that I was a starving virgin that knew what she did in the past weeks)

On the train back home I was thinking about what happened. It was worse than donating blood without sex. As a matter of fact, SOCIETY WAS BENEFITING FROM MY INCELDOM!!!!

If I had sex in the last 12 months, I couldn’t donate blood, but I could do it because I was an incel….

When a married normie donates blood, he probably feels good and altruistic because he is helping people. But I was feeling depressed and humiliated, metaphorically blood-raped by society.

too much hypothesis-making about what others think of u

First of all, during the interview with the nurse, she asked if I have had sex during the last 12 months, to which I replied “NO”.
Its some weird american kink to ask patients about sex life.
Im from Poland and doctors never ask you about sex life (unless they are suspecting STDs of course), what the fuck would they need it for.

I was donating blood multiple times and there is just a checbox "did I have risky sex behavior in last 3 months" yes/no, but there is 50 other questions with checkboxes, mainly about health, so no biggie.

Last edited:
I'll never donate blood

Those are retarded rules.