Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My humanity is slipping away

Notkev

Notkev

In-a-prison-of-my-own-making-cel
★★★★★
I've noticed it in small things. A few months back I remember I was talking with a "friend" on campus as I notice a girl running towards us. She was trying to run past us to her friends or something, but she suddenly slipped and collapsed on the ground at my feet.

I just stood there. Didn't do anything, didn't say anything. Other dude asked if she was fine and then Her friend came and helped her.

My reaction probably wouldn't have changed even if something HAD happened to her.

It was an eye opening experience. There was a time when I would've shown concern and tried to help. The interesting part is that this response of doing nothing came very naturally and effortlessly. I didn't know I had become so cold-hearted and cruel. But that's what happens when you're constantly on horror/survival mode the moment you exist the house, and when you have no place amongst your peers because they thought you looked "evil".

I just stood there. Didn't do anything, didn't say anything. Other dude asked if she was fine and then Her friend came and helped her.
Based. Foids deserve every bit of pain and suffering that comes their way. Besides, she probably wouldn't give a shit either if the positions were switched

Who gives a fuck who gives a shir leave her

Same, I don’t feel any empathy for anyone anymore, normies or foids could die of a heart attack in front of me and I wouldn’t give a shit. I’d just continue my day like normal.

The more I suffer, the more human I am.

In fact, having it all easy i s what makes you insensitive to things.

You don't lack humanity. Normies does.

Good on you, who gives a shit about normgloids and foids anyway

"Ewwww! Get you're filthy inkwell hands off me! RAPE! RAPE! Help me! He's trying to RAPE me! Help! Call the cops! Security! Help!"