Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My human essence needs to be deactivated ASAP or I will die as a despised loser

D

Doomer Guy

Deleted my account because this site is so dumb...
-
I'm tired to not be able to function properly, to not have the ability to complete my important tasks.
I can't be controlled anymore by my bad emotional state, by my fears, by my loneliness, by my apathy.
I need to become a disciplined, inhumane, robotic psychopath who does the things that need to be done without asking questions, without feeling any pain.
My human essence needs to be deactivated, because it has needs (for socialization, intimacy, etc.) that can't be fulfilled, so it therefore causes me unbearable pain that prevents me from making any progress in life.

I've tried non-occult approachs to become like this for years, without success.
@Acion Please, give me any ritual or spell or magick trick that can deactivate my human essence, my emotions, that removes the need to fulfill these pointless desires, that will essentially turn me into a disciplined psychopathic emotionless individual, with no inhibition, no remorse, no empathy, an individual that just follows my list of things that need to be done like a machine, without asking questions, without feeling pain or stress or fear, without procrastinating.

I don't know if you can help me since I've never heard of any magick that can make you like that... But I already entered into a state similar to this temporarily one time when I was younger, so maybe you can help me...

unfortunatly i dont think it possible to become an inhumane robotic psychopath bc of biogical hardwiring but i pray for your succes.

Ask @erenyeager, he can direct you towards PATHS. :feelshaha:

Ask @erenyeager, he can direct you towards PATHS. :feelshaha:
Erenyeager's disciple has shown themselves, they will cannibalize all tallfags

Thanks.

What's that?
Maybe you can, I heard about a guy watching gore a lot to desensitize himself to human suffering. Watching videos of people breaking down until there’s no reaction left to give.

Maybe you can, I heard about a guy watching gore a lot to desensitize himself to human suffering. Watching videos of people breaking down until there’s no reaction left to give.
you talking about me Denjicel?