Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My HTN friend is becoming very Blackpilled lately...

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
So basically my only friend, who I got to know in High School, and I speak to on the phone from time to time is showing a Blackpill tendency. He lives in Oslo, the capital of Norway, I live in a smaller town.

My friend is about 6/10, very social and *drumroll* 6'5! (Not very wide framed but still). He's becoming increasingly disillusioned with dating. The last time he had sex was last year. Since then he's been on a string of dates that have either led nowhere or ended in disaster (I made a thread previously about how he was ditched by his date midway through because she wanted to go to a rave with her girlfriends and he didn't fit in the Uber).

So now he's taking a "hiatus" from dating until 2025 because "he can't stand these flaky bitches and hoes" (translation: because he's not getting any) and I kind of gently broach BP-subjects and he agrees fully. He's saying how he's beginning to hate foids the more he's exposed to their bs.

Now obviously his height is a huge advantage but Oslo being one of the tallest cities in the world, it's not like he can reap the benefits when it's not at all uncommon to be 6'5. Oslo is also incredibly rich and he's not, so guys with cash and summer houses in the Fjords win out.

It makes me think, if my friend who's slightly above average looking, is charming, funny and is 6'5 is having year long dry spells, who the hell is getting all the sex? Answer:
Entry level is 8/10 face and minimum 6' to have any form of vivid and exciting sexlife as a man. Female hypergamy is getting worse, it's like the technological explosion of the 20th century, in 1912 planes were invented, in 1969, we were on the Moon (allegedly). Who knows where this will end up?

It's over.

*Also, do you speak to any sexhaver friends, what are their experiences?

Height doesn't matter to women when it's something they have easy access to. Dating apps have ensured women have easy access to height. They're much more concrete with face.

*Also, do you speak to any sexhaver friends, what are their experiences?
No I have no friends to begin with
My friend is about 6/10, very social and *drumroll* 6'5! (Not very wide framed but still)
We know that it is not easy for normie. Even for most chadlite it is quite difficult.
For us there is no difficulty as there is no game.

Brutal. If it's over for Scandinavian-normies, then it's definitely over for everyone else around-this-fucking-world.

Last edited:
I have no friends

fakecel he is