Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My HS oneitis posted pics of her son and it's suifuel (genes are everything!)

childhoodmemories

childhoodmemories

Obesecel dickcel wristcel neckbeardcel mentalcel
★★★★★
I am a fat oldcel (already in my mid 30s), but back when I was 18-19, I was not so obese, I was bluepilled AF and I had a oneitis for many years. Laughable to even think about it now, but back then I legit thought I could have a shot with that girl - she was a couple years younger and her parents were friends with mine.
She was a kind of an early bloomer - by the age of 13-14 she already had a fully developed body that some foids only get when they are 20+.

Of course, I never stood a single chance - I even tried simping for her and approached her a few times after some random family gatherings (yes, :chad:, I know), she has always been very polite with me, yet very firm and clearly let me know she had zero interest in going this path with me. By the age of 20 or 21 she married some LT normie who was older than her and, from what I've heard, had some business interest with her fam. I know they had a kid shortly after that.

Anyway, she posted some family photos on a cuckbook another day and there were lots of pics of her son who should be around 12 or 13 now. O.M.G. This little guy got her best genes and then some, same smile, same eyes. I wouldn't be surprised if she cucked her husband with some gigachad. He's a friggin' chadlet already, that skinny cute boy "Justin Bieber in his teens" type. And the biggest suifuel were pictures of him with some stacy-looking foidlet, apparently on a school trip - the way she hugs him and leans to him on every photo screams "this chad is mine and mine only!", and his foid mom happily posts those for the whole world to see.

I realized that this guy with his genes already saw more pleasure in his life than I did even though I'm almost triple his age.

On the other hand, I also realized that in the totally impossible imaginary scenario of me actually having a shot with that foid, our hypothetical kid could've only been an abomination and another incel on this planet. Instead the planet got another chad. Win-win for the humanity, I assume?

I am a fat oldcel (already in my mid 30s), but back when I was 18-19, I was not so obese, I was bluepilled AF and I had a oneitis for many years. Laughable to even think about it now, but back then I legit thought I could have a shot with that girl - she was a couple years younger and her parents were friends with mine.
She was a kind of an early bloomer - by the age of 13-14 she already had a fully developed body that some foids only get when they are 20+.

Of course, I never stood a single chance - I even tried simping for her and approached her a few times after some random family gatherings (yes, :chad:, I know), she has always been very polite with me, yet very firm and clearly let me know she had zero interest in going this path with me. By the age of 20 or 21 she married some LT normie who was older than her and, from what I've heard, had some business interest with her fam. I know they had a kid shortly after that.

Anyway, she posted some family photos on a cuckbook another day and there were lots of pics of her son who should be around 12 or 13 now. O.M.G. This little guy got her best genes and then some, same smile, same eyes. I wouldn't be surprised if she cucked her husband with some gigachad. He's a friggin' chadlet already, that skinny cute boy "Justin Bieber in his teens" type. And the biggest suifuel were pictures of him with some stacy-looking foidlet, apparently on a school trip - the way she hugs him and leans to him on every photo screams "this chad is mine and mine only!", and his foid mom happily posts those for the whole world to see.

I realized that this guy with his genes already saw more pleasure in his life than I did even though I'm almost triple his age.

On the other hand, I also realized that in the totally impossible imaginary scenario of me actually having a shot with that foid, our hypothetical kid could've only been an abomination and another incel on this planet. Instead the planet got another chad. Win-win for the humanity, I assume?
How much you weigh and how tall are you?

doesn't matter. it's over for him if he's mid 30s and hasn't ascended. looksmaxxing isn't gonna do him much, and by the time he looksmaxes he will be even older

a stupid kid is more chad than us :feelsrope:

I'm 6'0" (or 5'11" if I don't stand absolutely straight) and my weight jumps all over the place. Back when I was in college I was around 230 lbs (fat, but not yet obese), later jumped to almost 300. I keep trying to lose it, but my motivation is often destroyed when I realize it won't change a thing now and it's more about my face and other traits (muh, personality), than the weight alone :dafuckfeels:

doesn't matter. it's over for him if he's mid 30s and hasn't ascended. looksmaxxing isn't gonna do him much, and by the time he looksmaxes he will be even older
its brutal af :feelspuke:

I'm 6'0" (or 5'11" if I don't stand absolutely straight) and my weight jumps all over the place. Back when I was in college I was around 230 lbs (fat, but not yet obese), later jumped to almost 300. I keep trying to lose it, but my motivation is often destroyed when I realize it won't change a thing now and it's more about my face and other traits (muh, personality), than the weight alone :dafuckfeels:
do you have any severe diseases from being obese? Like diabetes or other shit? And have you ever thought about a gastric surgery? Do you eat junk food?

do you have any severe diseases from being obese? Like diabetes or other shit? And have you ever thought about a gastric surgery?
nope, I'm actually quite healthy except for the weight and shitty knees (likely because of weight and sedentiary lifestyle). I just kind of think there's no real point in self-improvement at this stage, especially if chadlets can know and have achieved 1000 times less than me, yet still be ∞-times more successful in personal life :cryfeels:

but back then I legit thought I could have a shot with that girl - she was a couple years younger and her parents were friends with mine.

Nothing new. Justus Grossbier met his oneitis in high school. He supported her throughout hospitalization, yet he was rejected for a tall Castizo male.

On the other hand, I also realized that in the totally impossible imaginary scenario of me actually having a shot with that foid, our hypothetical kid could've only been an abomination and another incel on this planet

Enough of that - Incels value intelligence. My own offspring would've inherited unique intelligence genes.

Higher1

Higher2

my oneitis is like 5'0 so it's impossible she would ever breed a chad unless he is like 6'8 or something but even then i really doubt.she also has a lot of subhuman features like small bug eyes,negative cantal tilt,bald patches(don't know if she has a disease),shit synmentry, a semi big nose(common amongst meds from what i have seen.).

she still isn't of an age to marry(in the uk even catholics marry when they are like 23 at the earliest lol),and i a pretty sure i will immediatedly forget her as soon as she gets a bf/fiance,but man i don't want that to happen till i at least get rejected.i usually forget a girl as soon as she rejects me.can't believe i have fallen in love with her for almost an entire year now(okay wait maybe 7-9 months isn't almost an entire year but still).

i will be going backhome this year,and i know it's for the better(i have 0% chance here in london),but man leaving her does hurt.she probably hates me,but until i get rejected for sure,i am not sure if i will be able to forget her.i imagine that if some random girl backhome gives me even an ounce of attention i will forget her,but i honestly have no idea.

Mogged by a 12 year old. Relatable

Relatable

My neighboor is 15-16 and brings home different prime foids every second day :lasereyes:

Enough of that - Incels value intelligence. My own offspring would've inherited unique intelligence genes.
Real Athenian shit. Ancient Greeks believed that large, throbbing cocks were considered brute-ish and low IQ so they put micropenises on all their statues :feelshaha:

I'm so sorry, i always face the same and its really really sad that we cannot compete. The world is unfair and it will always be like that ,i don't know why but it pains me to no ends.

There's literally 0 chance we won, and ugly people don't win most of the time. Even if they get a "small" win, they end up losing later.

Nothing new. Justus Grossbier met his oneitis in high school. He supported her throughout hospitalization, yet he was rejected for a tall Castizo male.

brutal, foids are truly thankless whores