Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My hot Femoid cousin let me touch her boob!!

BabyFacedIncel

BabyFacedIncel

"Just take a shower and get a haircut"
-
Yes!!! YESSS!!!!!! I officially, touched the Femoid boob with the full consent of The Femoid

We were drinking last night not a whole lot I still had to go home for work today. Anyway she asked me if I found anyone yet (Wtf is the point of asking that?) and I said no, then I went on about being a virgin and how its killing me. That I dont even know what a boob feels like. She said "Its really nothing special". I asked, "can I just touch yours?" She said "No" I said "if its nothing special can I just touch it? I am 24 and never even felt a boob before, I just want to know what it feels like". She said "Buy a hooker" I said "I dont have that kind of money and never will anytime soon and I want someone to let me touch it who knows me and without paying them 100 dollars"

She shook her head and just said "fine I dont care" I reached out and grabbed her boob from underneath, holding it and gave it a little squeeze before she leaned back saying "okay there now you know, you know what a boob feels like"

It felt so so good! but wish I could have felt it without the bra and shirt in the way so I asked if I could feel it underneath the bra. She just said no. I should have just reached in her cleavage when she said I could touch it, maybe she would have just let me. I dont know, but like a pansy I didnt touch the exposed part of the boobs only underneath. Should have just felt the bare boob from the start and just put my hand in her cleavage. Am I breaking out my inceldom?

God, I just hope she lets me smash. Guilt tripping her though does have an affect. She seemed pretty dead set on "No" when I asked but then I got her to feel bad for me, and it lead to her letting me feel the boob. I did not lie, I told her the truth. I never even felt a boob before. So as long as I dont lie to her when it comes to this, I think this is legit fair game that if I make her feel bad enough I can get something. I am just waiting for her to move out of this guys house next week. Next goal: Smash

You have to cum in her panties for her to know you really want her.

Good for you so far, Baby.

Nice. Good luck in trying to smash her.

this larp is fake and gay still makes me hard though

I might fap to this

kek
Guy%20sets%20himself%20on%20fire%20and%20jumps%20out%20of%20his%20window.gif

Screenshot 2018 05 25 16 34 40 1

OP on your other thread you told me you were gonna take creepshots of her the next time you saw her. What the hell man, quit holding out.

View attachment 16388
OP on your other thread you told me you were gonna take creepshots of her the next time you saw her. What the hell man, quit holding out.

Yeah, I still might but now I am kind of holding off on it because someone else suggested I shouldnt incase she sees it. I will do it but ill have to make sure its not recognizable to anyone who knows her. Like her house for example I dont want familiar flooring patterns or furniture. Cause then, what if someone who knows her and been there sees it? I am screwed

Fakecel out!!!

You've got a cool cousin.

Fakecel out!!!

You've got a cool cousin.

I dont know, knowing my situation being an adult virgin she should just let me smash if she cares about me. She also believed it was my confidence and cause I didnt have friends but when she introduced me to two of her friends she kind of realized, I wasnt awkward or anything but they just didnt like my face.

I dont know, knowing my situation being an adult virgin she should just let me smash if she cares about me. She also believed it was my confidence and cause I didnt have friends but when she introduced me to two of her friends she kind of realized, I wasnt awkward or anything but they just didnt like my face.
She ain't letting you smash unless you're a redneck. Are you?

the desire must be killing you!! Good job though, and good luck

Got hard from reading this tbh

200.gif

Please let me smash as well

LUCKY MOTHERFUCKER!!!!! DAMN that sounds so hot. how does she smell? how does she look? WE NEED DEETS BRO!!! Damn best thread of friday night

Super jealous I want to touch a titty so bad

Some of my cousins are pretty cute. So what, I can say that. You guys know it too.

hi /r/cucktears

If you just wanna feel boobs and ass go to a stripper club near a port.

It's over for incestcels :feelsbaton:

:feelsmega: Are you a sand nigger?

Is she your first cousin?
And where are you from, can i smash your cousin pls.

kek are you the one who asked if you should plead all the femoids you know to touch their boobs? In this case, good Job, I wouldn't have thought It's work. Asking her to Smash is defenitely too much though, this just cannot work

It was over the clothing right? Not that good but at least you got something. Congrats.

Every post you make confirms more and more you're likely a larping lying fag

This is legit paki tier

God, I just hope she lets me smash. Guilt tripping her though does have an affect. She seemed pretty dead set on "No" when I asked but then I got her to feel bad for me, and it lead to her letting me feel the boob.
Its so over for this nigga its not even funny anymore man.