Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My hormone levels are trash

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
-
I took a blood exam, my hormones are trash. My testosterone is low as fuck and my estrogen is high as well. This is the first time I started to believe that hormones might have a big impact in SMV. I always thought I was a high T guy but I was completely wrong.

Are you still puberty or smth?

Testosterone for all men when @LastGerman

I wanna get mine checked. How can I do it at home without having my parents drive me to a doctor or some shit

Are you still puberty or smth?
No, late 20s
I wanna get mine checked. How can I do it at home without having my parents drive me to a doctor or some shit
I don't know. Here I went to a clinic close to home with money and quickly made the exam (took less than 20 minutes) she injected the needle in my arm, told me to come back there 2 days later, done.

Why you thought you were high t?

probably low t as well, have all the symptoms

Why you thought you were high t?
kinda aspie (related to male characteristics in the brain), morning woods every day, big amygdala, brow ridge, anger (thought it was masculine trait to be angry lul)

What made you think you were high t

400s is low but not low af. I think you can work on it and get it higher. There are a lot of factors that influence your T levels.

400s is low but not low af. I think you can work on it and get it higher. There are a lot of factors that influence your T levels.
This is what is frustrating, I do most of what you can to keep T levels high, I exercise 6 days a week, I eat an OK diet, low bodyfat, gym, omega 3, d3 supplements... yet here I am with the T levels of an old man.

This is what is frustrating, I do most of what you can to keep T levels high, I exercise 6 days a week, I eat an OK diet, low bodyfat, gym, omega 3, d3 supplements... yet here I am with the T levels of an old man.
Nevermind then. I have no clue.

It is extremly low. They even had to adjust the average evel of etstosterone in men. From 3,5 ng/dl to 2,5 ng/dl as abre minimum by the way. It is actually a range from 3,5 ng/dl - 11,5 ng/dl and it wen down to 2,5 ng/dl - 9 ng/dl. So, according to the last data he is barely above the bare minimum.

That is indeed harsh. How much vitamin D3 (in i.u.) to you consume within a day?

It is extremly low. They even had to adjust the average evel of etstosterone in men. From 3,5 ng/dl to 2,5 ng/dl as abre minimum by the way. It is actually a range from 3,5 ng/dl - 11,5 ng/dl and it wen down to 2,5 ng/dl - 9 ng/dl. So, according to the last data he is barely above the bare minimum.

That is indeed harsh. How much vitamin D3 (in i.u.) to you consume within a day?
What are the main causes of low T? I heard the problems right now are the estrogens in foods fucking up everything, but I don't really know.

I could use some Serotonin ngl

What are the main causes of low T? I heard the problems right now are the estrogens in foods fucking up everything, but I don't really know.
Genetics play a big factor, I have a friend who eat a similar diet and have a similar lifestyle and he has about 50% more test than me.

i am probably also Low T

How much do you sleep

Yes, endocrine disruptors do have an impact on it, despite the fact official data say, it is not significant, but they also do not say, that is has no impact, therefore they are just acting at this point.

Same bro, I’m trying aswaganha but I heard it’s just placebo

Would not be surprised if I am ultra low T. What are the odds jews are putting shit into our food and water?

Maybe you should start injecting @watcher Someone I know used to be low T and incel, now he is injecting 500-something (whatever the measurement units are) a week and he says he is doing much better (+ he is getting laid). He orders his shit online, does not get it from a clinic because it is much more expensive there.

There's an important difference between total testosterone and available testosterone. If you are lowish t but high aviable testosterone it's kinda good i guess.

I've got pretty fine total T (650 if i remember) and my aviable testosterone is on the low range and i'm 35.

9 hours during the week and 9~10 hours in the weekend

I think everything is placebo except actually injecting T in your blood
What is your cortisol level?

Would not be surprised if I am ultra low T. What are the odds jews are putting shit into our food and water?

Maybe you should start injecting @watcher Someone I know used to be low T and incel, now he is injecting 500-something (whatever the measurement units are) a week and he says he is doing much better (+ he is getting laid). He orders his shit online, does not get it from a clinic because it is much more expensive there.
I am starting to believe women can tell when your T levels are low, and that T levels are the source of inceldom
What is your cortisol level?
Normal range actually which took me by surprise

I took a blood exam, my hormones are trash. My testosterone is low as fuck and my estrogen is high as well. This is the first time I started to believe that hormones might have a big impact in SMV. I always thought I was a high T guy but I was completely wrong.
I have a high voice and can't grow a beard. I just look young in general. My life = over.

There's an important difference between total testosterone and available testosterone. If you are lowish t but high aviable testosterone it's kinda good i guess.

I've got pretty fine total T (650 if i remember) and my aviable testosterone is on the low range and i'm 35.
Free test is calculated, though, so I can't trust it 100%
I have a high voice and can't grow a beard. I just look young in general. My life = over.
Check them and if possible inject
This really sucks, feels like finding out you have a chronic disease that requires medication until the day you die

Last edited:
I dont know about mine

brutal buddy boyo

I've been wanting to get to get my hormones checked too, nice aoe2 pp btw

depending on where you live hell probably most countries i think they are putting shit in

I am starting to believe women can tell when your T levels are low, and that T levels are the source of inceldom
yes im thinking the same. seems like just be manly theory is legit af. basically you wanna look manly and intimidating.
high T levels will probably help to make you look more manly, it helps beard growth etc. female2male trannies look kinda manly i think and they are taking test ofc.
i think most incels have this typical teenish kind of look even when they are in their 20s, as if they have never grown up to be a man.

Last edited:
Didn't know there were different types of levels of making a whore moan

yes im thinking the same. seems like just be manly theory is legit af. basically you wanna look manly and intimidating.
high T levels will probably help to make you look more manly, it helps beard growth etc. female2male trannies look kinda manly i think and they are taking test ofc.
i think most incels have this typical teenish kind of look even when they are in their 20s, as if they have never grown up to be a man.
O read it somewhere that fWHR is one of the best indicators of high testosterone, and we all know that having a long face is a death sentence