Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious my honest opinion on all the .is Moderators/admins

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel Noodlefoidenjoyer/ .org Moderator
★★★★★
ok lets start with the admins

@proudweeb cool guy, i like posting low effort bosnia memes on his profile

@Fat Link ah yes the man who allowed me to form my own gang of incels on .is (the belgrade cartel) also solid cool guy

now the mods

@Uggo Mongo kinda scary guy at first but i like him

@LeFrenchCel i remember him before he was a mod i had him on disc, before my disc got nuked :feelsokman: (thanks DA)

@TheProphetMuscle based guy he is the most faghating mod we have

@Dregster ye also kinda scary guy ive had few interactions with him

@SlayerSlayer idk all he does is stick his own low effort chink threads, his pfp's are often funny

@PLA1092 .org colleague, he handled the effiliste situation perfectly compliments for that

@The Enforcer one of the funniest mods, his ban appeals jfl at that, good shit

@Fat Link ah yes the man who allowed me to form my own gang of incels on .is (the belgrade cartel) also solid cool guy

now the mods

@LeFrenchCel i remember him before he was a mod i had him on disc, before my disc got nuked :feelsokman: (thanks DA)

@SlayerSlayer idk all he does is stick his own low effort chink threads, his pfp's are often funny

@PLA1092 .org colleague, he handled the effiliste situation perfectly compliments for that

t.

Screenshot 2024 09 29 011952

all of them are cool
except uggo he's scary :whatfeels::feelstrash::feelstrash:

my honest opinion on all the .is Moderators/admins​

This is not art! (Batman 1989 Joker counts the crap) on Make a GIF

Proudweeb is my favourite

i hate all of them

Before I was mod tbh, ban appeals was one of my favorite sections. Seeing normscum and infilcunts get shat on was an art. I always intend to continue that tradition. They deserve no less than a thrashing. Fuck them all.

SIEG HEIL! to our (.is) lords.:blackpill:

Last edited:
Before I was mod tbh, ban appeals was one of my favorite sections. Seeing normscum and infilcunts get shat on was an art. I always intend to continue that tradition. They deserve no less than a thrashing. Fuck them all.
jfl at the time a foid made an appeal and u said 'hows things with the eating disorder, suzanne?':lul:

now the mods

Dnr

I like @The Enforcer the most. He doesn't write much, but it's refreshing to see him sometimes point out the hypocrisy of normies.:dab:

jfl at the time a foid made an appeal and u said 'hows things with the eating disorder, suzanne?':lul:
Tbh. She apologized and never came back. Also said she was in debt to me for not fully doxxing her jfl.

Tbh. She apologized and never came back. Also said she was in debt to me for not fully doxxing her jfl.
i remember her

chatted with hER a bit

self proclaimed witch jfl

I like @The Enforcer the most. He doesn't write much, but it's refreshing to see him sometimes point out the hypocrisy of normies.:dab:
I like to think that, if I take the time to write something out. I want it to matter. I've had my time on this forum years ago just writing my thoughts down. Nowadays I dont do that I guess. I do however love to showcase how fucking backwards the world can be whenever I can. Normies tell us we are wrong about this shit all the time. Yet there are so many examples of it

I like to think that, if I take the time to write something out. I want it to matter. I've had my time on this forum years ago just writing my thoughts down. Nowadays I dont do that I guess. I do however love to showcase how fucking backwards the world can be whenever I can. Normies tell us we are wrong about this shit all the time. Yet there are so many examples of it
High IQ :feelsthink::bigbrain:

I honestly think all of the mods are genuinely cool people. I'm glad they look out for us, and take care of the community. All good people with good hearts :heart:

The mods are IT bullying us