Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My history teacher was 6'6"

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Pretty cool dude. He lives in my neighborhood, I ran into him like thrice in total.

in pakistan or netherlands?

The Netherlands! Tallest dude I saw in Pakistan during my stay there was maybe 6'3" though.
ok, for netherlands standarts hes just big. but in Pakistan he would be considered a Giant

ok, for netherlands standarts hes just big. but in Pakistan he would be considered a Giant
Indeed but 6'6" is still pretty rare in the Netherlands. It's mostly 6'1" - 6'4" dudes.

Wtf are you an inbetweener or something??

Brutal.

The tallest dude I have ever seen IRL is a 7ft ricecel on public transport.

Brutal.

The tallest guy I ever saw IRL was a white guy (7’2 or some crazy shit) who mogged the 2nd tallest guy I’ve ever seen IRL who was a white hispanic (he was like 6’6)

The tallest guy I ever saw IRL was a white guy (7’2 or some crazy shit) who mogged the 2nd tallest guy I’ve ever seen IRL who was a white hispanic (he was like 6’6)

7'2? Did he look proportional?

mostly 6'1" to 6'4"? wtf.
Yeah the taller dudes, I mean. Average height is 6 feet here.
Wtf are you an inbetweener or something??
A what?
Brutal.

Must have been an NBA player.

Y'all live in NBA land or some shit?

Must have been an NBA player.

No, I think he had a hormone disorder or some shit. Lanky frame. He was in Hong Kong, where the average male is just 5'7/5'8, jfl. Dude was two and a half heads taller than everyone else. It was hard not to see his head stick out.

Brutal.

Dude, the tallest person I have ever seen is also a 7+ foot rice in public transit.

There are 1.8 billion rice on the planet, it makes sense that a few of them are freaks
but specifically in public transit?

but specifically in public transit?
Idk, maybe it's the fact that normiespotting on public transit is essentially viewing one large sample of the population after another. You don't just see them for a few seconds, you see them for at least a few minutes, so if there are any anomalies, their image is essentially seared into your memory. Funny how memory works.

Here are examples of random strangers whose images/faces I still remember after a few years:

1. Some 7ft ricecel on the Hong Kong MTR, like I mentioned.

2. A 500-lb woman on the LA Metro. She took up as much space as two people.

3. A black man with a skin disorder and no teeth on the NYC subway. Felt bad for him. Probably a homelesscel.

4. A 4ft dwarf in the TSA line at Chicago O'Hare. Felt bad for him too.

5. A 6'6 blonde Stacy on an American flight from Providence to Philly. She made the guy standing in front of her look like a 10-year-old.

6. A noodle nurse/doctor wearing full surgical scrubs and a mask on the Boston MBTA. Like why are you wearing that outside of work?

7. A cross-dressing faggot on the London Underground, near Piccadilly Circus. Ew.

Last edited: