Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My hips look like I could give fucking birth

whyjustwhy

whyjustwhy

Recruit
★★
Why the fuck are they so wide man. My T levels are good, and my father's hips are just average. I look a lot like this photo, except i'm not that fit:

Fuckhips

Yeah I have the exact same problem, my hips are even wider than yours :feelsclown:
Do you sit down all day?

same but my t levels are probably shit. both my dad and brother have child bearing hips so its genetic :feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels:

Are your legs themselves strong and thick or is the distance between them longer than normal? If it's the former, maybe you're destined to do BJJ or weightlifting.

Because you were ment to be a girl. You made it to male just in time in the womb. Congrats OP

Are your legs themselves strong and thick or is the distance between them longer than normal? If it's the former, maybe you're destined to do BJJ or weightlifting.
What do you mean distance between?

Maybe you inheritated genes responsible for wide hips from your mother's side :society:. Are your granfather's (from mother's side) hips similar to yours or are they average?

What do you mean distance between?
I meant the "thigh gap" - the thing foids are obsessed with. They starve themselves to death in order to become skinny enough to have a thigh gap, but I think the real reason thigh gaps are desirable is that they imply the pelvis is larger, which makes childbirth easier.

So what I was asking @whyjustwhy was whether he just has a larger pelvis or he has a larger pelvis and his legs are correspondingly bigger and stronger to fill the gap.

If you manage to pass your genes and have female daughters they would probably be attractive, Well...thats something? IDK...but at least you dont have manboobs like me.

If you manage to pass your genes and have female daughters they would probably be attractive, Well...thats something? IDK...but at least you dont have manboobs like me.
I got both lol

The reason why you are incel is because you have a warcraft poster

Yeah I have the exact same problem, my hips are even wider than yours :feelsclown:
Do you sit down all day?
kinda, but i spend the same amoung of time laying in my bed
The reason why you are incel is because you have a warcraft poster
i didn't know it is a warcraft, i never played any of these
damn! my legs are strong and thick, but sadly weightlifting won't do it for me - I have back problems. it gets better over time but i'm reduced to rrunning/pull-ups/ similar for the rest of my life

Last edited:
The rope is calling, brocel:feelsEhh:

I thought knajjd was the only femboycel lol

Ye my hips are almost as wide as my shoulders:feelsrope:. All my fat goes to my thighs and ass:feelsrope:

Not that bad dude

I'm shaped like roger from american dad. i don't have any of the other symptoms else i would've thought i was an xxy male

Why the fuck are they so wide man. My T levels are good, and my father's hips are just average. I look a lot like this photo, except i'm not that fit:

View attachment 525339
If it serves as a cope, you can probably develop crazy ”functional strength” with those hips, true strength comes from the lower body (takedowns making them and resisting them, kicks, even punch strength comes mostly from there (if you punch using all the strength in your body))

Last edited: