Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My highschool homecoming was this past weekend

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Nobody invited me to come with them, not even any of my “friends”. On the bus to school today, I heard foids talk about homecoming and shit, all that disgusting nasty crap they do. Luckily, my school lost at their own homecoming (JFL), so I guess that’s kind of a win for me, but not really.

basically I spent the weekend on house arrest by my helicopter parents, while my peers went out to homecoming and probably got laid afterwards. :feelsbadman:

I remember I had "friends" that could go but they didn't, so I decided it was pointless since I hated everyone else.
Almost every educational institution I've been through was some shitty place that everyone wanted to get away from, there was little friendliness there even between normies.

I remember I had "friends" that could go but they didn't, so I decided it was pointless since I hated everyone else.
Almost every educational institution I've been through was some shitty place that everyone wanted to get away from, there was little friendliness there even between normies.

my school is different tbh it seems everyone is friendly with each other except for the Ugly males like me

Never had friends throughout highschool that I could go to any of that stuff to with.
Not that I even wanted to go in the first place.
But I guess looking back it hurts knowing that you missed on just so damn many important developmental moments that only occur in adolescence.

Never went to any social gathering, no friends to go with.

Never went to any social gathering, no friends to go with.
I also was never invited. The worst part after was the event the next day a bunch of normshits would no show to look even cooler. Then theyd rub it into everyone's face. Fuck I hated most kids.

No incel ever goes to homecoming