Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming My highest MMR ever ngl in doto

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
fuark 1 more game for 5 stars ngl

in doto

tried to play dota once for fun
instantly entered a game and clicked some random shit around the screen while i died every 5 seconds but we won it nevertheless
uninstalled after 1 hour of gameplay cause im too low iq for moba and went back to csgo where i am global elite

I am bad at Dota but 4 years ago I got plat 3 in league, mainly by playing support though. Good job OP

design looks like a mobile game.

ive never played it

tried to play dota once for fun
instantly entered a game and clicked some random shit around the screen while i died every 5 seconds but we won it nevertheless
uninstalled after 1 hour of gameplay cause im too low iq for moba and went back to csgo where i am global elite
I'm global in CS:GO too lel and that's why I've quit, there's le limit to rank ; - ;
ive never played it
same

I stopped playing after 7.23, this update is fucking retarded. Highest I got was legend 3.

i am global in csgo but i havent played it for 3 years

I got to top 2% in SC2 and quit due to every game being the same/repetitive/same strategies and that's one of the reasons RTS is dying.

I got Grandmaster in Sc2, diamond 1 in league, now my youth is over. :feelsgah:
I got to top 2% in SC2 and quit due to every game being the same/repetitive/same strategies and that's one of the reasons RTS is dying.
SC2 singlehandedly introduced me to the blackpill lmfao.

I got Grandmaster in Sc2, diamond 1 in league, now my youth is over. :feelsgah:

SC2 singlehandedly introduced me to the blackpill lmfao.

Proof or cope.

How did it introduce you to the blackpill?

Proof or cope.
I'm not gonna share my name, could end up doxxing me. Just ask me some sc2 related questions, maybe that'll do.

I'm not gonna share my name, could end up doxxing me. Just ask me some sc2 related questions, maybe that'll do.

Doxed based on game name, lol.

Anyway how did it introduce you to the blackpill? What race did u play?

How did it introduce you to the blackpill?
It made me much less emotional. As a young child I was always playing around outside, laughing a lot, getting into trouble. Then when I started taking sc2 seriously, I started viewing everything logically. I started relating to the "cool/mysterious" villians in TV-shows instead of the protagonists. And just in general I became less happy when something good happened, and less sad when something sad happened. Becoming stoic is very valuable in gaming.
What race did u play?
Started off with Zerg, then swapped to Terran in HotS
Doxed based on game name, lol.
Your battle.net account is linked to an email.