Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my high-refracting myobia glasses

FemoidsLGBTQ

FemoidsLGBTQ

Pegging enthusiast: Mommy domme role player.
★★★★★
My glasses have that strong reduction effect that occurs when you have highly refractive lenses. This lens is even fainter in the picture.
You can see it clearly on the side, my cheek looks much smaller, my whole face look more deformed with them. Disabled Pill
Glasses

Last edited:
glasses to normies is like a red rag to a bull to make fun of you and bully

glasses to normies is like a red rag to a bull to make fun of you and bully
I know they love to attack me. I trigger some instincts in them and they chimp out

I know they love to attack me. I trigger some instincts in them and they chimp out
that's why i stopped wearing glasses since like 6-7th grade in school, only at home.

that's why i stopped wearing glasses since like 6-7th grade in school, only at home.
If I stop wearing my glasses I would fall on the street lol

or get used to being treated like shit
I tried contacts but I can't wear them, my eyes make problems. I tried soft and hard lenses. its very expensive too. Surgery is very risky I don't want to cope with a bad vision when the surgery fail.

I tried contacts but I can't wear them, my eyes make problems. I tried soft and hard lenses. its very expensive too. Surgery is very risky I don't want to cope with a bad vision when the surgery fail.
It’s because you have an incelic beady eyeshape, contacts are designed for normal eyed chads and normies. I can tell from your picture its over for you between this, your jaw, and your wrists your the truest whitecel here.

It’s because you have an incelic beady eyeshape, contacts are designed for normal eyed chads and normies.
yes, contacts fucked my eyes up. I had some of the best experts here and no one of them could give me good contacts. the contacts deformed my eyes and I saw very bad.
I can tell from your picture its over for you between this, your jaw, and your wrists your the truest whitecel here.
yes, my jaw is fucked, my eyes are fucked, my wrists is fucked, I don't know what even good on my body, everything is fucked. I am a wreck, a terrible picture of a human being.

no that that would be my guess. I don’t wear glasses
Your so lucky. I wish I don't had such strong glasses. My life would be much better. I wouldn't be so scared of other people. Man why it must be me...

@NorthernWind

Nigga what's with 'pegging enthusiast' :feelsUgh:?