Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting my hero academia hate thread

TheReaper

TheReaper

Legend
★★
there's this meme in my hero academia that pisses me off.
here it is:
7ab

the creator of the manga made this shitty character and then he ask himself: "how can I make him more relatable?"
and the answer was to make memes about his social akwardness because he knew that weebs would easily relate to that.
fuck you,anime creator, i know that you know that I'm a beta,lonley,depressed and usless human being, but this doesn't make it funny when you meme about it,
you hear me piece of shit, you're not my friend just because you were able to put me in in this box labelled with the word "otaku" and then put a reference to my "way of living" in your stupid overrated shonen trash animu.
and anyway yes, I have problem talking to women and I watch anime, who would have guess?
you don't need 160 Iq to figure that out, you filthy mangaka.

He is a cuck.

Fuck this nigger

That show is so overhyped its crazy.

normies taste I guess.
people who are honestly interested in anime know that it is ultra overrated
I'm very keen on doujinshi, if that counts.

Idk who the fuck that is

EDBC1D31 F3DC 4483 A024 5D999748C764

Just write a strongly worded letter to a cartoon creator on a random forum

Ive never seen it but it seems like faggotry. Normie zoomers really this I think

Ive never seen it but it seems like faggotry. Normie zoomers really this I think
legit it used is. if you watch the show the character is a faggot who only exists in a fucking TV, he is uepilled to an unbelievable extreme

I like the show but I acknowledge it is cucked as fuck.

Fuck off its one of the best anime out there

Can't wait for the fourth season to finish so i can binge watch

Fuck off its one of the best anime out there

Can't wait for the fourth season to finish so i can binge watch
you like deku the cuck letting himself be bullied by Baki over and over. Him fucking himself to save others over and over?

Doesnt that brown haired girl lile him tho?

Doesnt that brown haired girl lile him tho?
it's not the reason it's cucked. it cucked cause deku the fag, always attempts to save others even to the extent of suicidal injury, he even tried saving his bulky over and over who beats him many many times. Very much of cuckold show

We should just make a thread about cucked anime in general. I vote Darling in the Fraxx as cucked.

never watched tbh