Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My height is my problem. Can i ascend? I feel...good for once.

GrandWeptAutismo

GrandWeptAutismo

Recruit
★★
I am a 5'6 hope-maxxing manlet. I am an incel for now. Hopefully I can ascend and get a gf. Any tips? I am starting to gym-maxx. Cardio-maxx and diet-maxx. I have already noticed that when I work out, the less my panic attacks happen and I am genuinely happier. When I eat better I feel a lot better as well. Am I wrong for having hope as a short-cel. (White btw)

gymcelling didn't work for me but I'm 5'3
keep at it brocel at the very least you'll be the best version of yourself :feelsokman:

You might not ascend, but if exercise and a better diet make you feel better like you say, then definitely keep at it.

I'm not sure the average height of your country, but if you're in the West, it's over. The best you can do is being a betabuxx

Depends on your face, being 5'6 isn't a death sentence on it's own, but you're fucked if you aren't at least average looking + nt

40 year old step father
Hopefully I can ascend
they made a guide for step fathers :feelskek:
Lolita

No muscles for your face

Gymmaxx for yourself - if you do it to ascend you're setting yourself up for disappointment.

You need to VRmaxx with a sex doll. Fuck your sex doll while youre wearing VR headset

I am a 5'6 hope-maxxing manlet. I am an incel for now. Hopefully I can ascend and get a gf. Any tips? I am starting to gym-maxx. Cardio-maxx and diet-maxx. I have already noticed that when I work out, the less my panic attacks happen and I am genuinely happier. When I eat better I feel a lot better as well. Am I wrong for having hope as a short-cel. (White btw)
No hope for your height(im the same height)

In the same boat as you, 5'7 with 10 years of training under his belt here.

We are 1 or 2 inches away from being considered human by women, so close but so far man, fuck this shit.

At least we are not hobbits. The requirement to be a soldier in the Roman legions was to measure a minimum of 165 centimeters, at least we would have been good soldiers.

In the same boat as you, 5'7 with 10 years of training under his belt here.

We are 1 or 2 inches away from being considered human by women, so close but so far man, fuck this shit.

At least we are not hobbits. The requirement to be a soldier in the Roman legions was to measure a minimum of 165 centimeters, at least we would have been good soldiers.
Troo. And Alexander the great and napoleon were 5'6 and below.