Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "My height is killing my confidence"

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-

A foid, who has a boyfriend(obvious), who is attractive enough to have modeled, is complaining about being too tall, feels bad about her appearance, and is upset that she's received compliments. If this isn't an example of foids inventing problems for themselves, then I don't know what is.

and is upset that she's received compliments.

angry_pepe.jpg
1528223073485.png
461.png
1b3u4s8toae11.png

JFL mogs me by nearly 3 inches, fucking whore

Guys who are insecure about their heights have already roped. Lol at foid insecurity. Insecurity for foids is minor trivial inconvenience, insecurity for a man is Life and death

Guys who are insecure about their heights have already roped. Lol at foid insecurity. Insecurity for foids is minor trivial inconvenience, insecurity for a man is Life and death
Exactly. Her insecurity is irrational, as she will be showered with validation regardless. Could you even imagine how it would feel to get paid for your appearance, and if you did, how could you be insecure afterwards?

This proves even if a rare foid will be ok with same height guy, the outside pressure will make them go for taller guys in the end.

A foid, who has a boyfriend(obvious), who is attractive enough to have modeled, is complaining about being too tall, feels bad about her appearance, and is upset that she's received compliments. If this isn't an example of foids inventing problems for themselves, then I don't know what is.

I wish I CHAD her height

Confidence in foids doesn't exist, it's called ego.

• when a foid walks down the street wearing revealing clothing yet shes fat as fuck, that's not "body confidence" that's a massive ego knowing her privilege
  • when a foid makes a speech in front of hundreds of people at school, or college, or a meeting at work for example, she doesn't get nervous from her "confidence" it's the fact she knows it doesn't matter what she says, sounds like or looks like because she's a woman, her ego lets her know that
  • when a foid believes she deserves chad no matter what she looks like, she believes it's based on her "amazing" personality, when in reality the only reason she believes this is because of her massive ego full of entitlement
  • when a foid doesn't say please or thank you, or says things like "what?!" "speak up!" and has no fucking manners or respect for other people, that's not "confidence" in knowing she's hard as fuck and nobody will tell her to shut her fucking mouth and get some manners, it's her ego knowing if anybody tells her a fact or beats her then she will be protected by cucks and white knights
Whenever you see confidence in females, remember it's just their ego.

Confidence in foids doesn't exist, it's called ego.

• when a foid walks down the street wearing revealing clothing yet shes fat as fuck, that's not "body confidence" that's a massive ego knowing your privelage
  • when a foid makes a speech in front of hundreds of people at school, or college, or a meeting at work for example, she doesn't get nervous from her "confidence" it's the fact she knows it doesn't matter what she says, sounds like or looks like because she's a woman, her ego lets her know that
  • when a foid believes she deserves chad no matter what she looks like, she believes it's based on her "amazing" personality, when in reality the only reason she believes this is because of her massive ego full of entitlement
  • when a foid doesn't say please or thank you, or says things like "what?!" "speak up!" and has no fucking manners or respect for other people, that's not "confidence" in knowing she's hard as fuck and nobody will tell her to shut her fucking mouth and get some manners, it#'s her ego knowing if anybody tells her a fact or beats her then she will be protected by cucks and white knights
Whenever you see confidence in females, remember it's just their ego.
High IQ post. Foids can't fail and they know it.

"I have many people, including my own mother and sister make comments about how I should be dating someone taller, they could never date someone shorter, and if just makes me feel like shit."

I do have a boyfriend. He is very sweet, caring and I love him very much.

he says he loves my long legs

JFL. Poor little snowflake. Life must be so hard for her.

"I am upset people are pointing out my genetic superiority" is this bitch fucking retarded?

fucking bitch

"I have many people, including my own mother and sister make comments about how I should be dating someone taller, they could never date someone shorter, and if just makes me feel like shit."

Life on tutorial mode.

"I am upset people are pointing out my genetic superiority" is this bitch fucking retarded?
It's the same as foid say "I'm fat" or "I'm ugly". "Oooh, I'm sooo upset to be genetically superior tee fucking hee":woke::woke:

I have many people, including my own mother and sister make comments about how I should be dating someone taller, they could never date someone shorter
Look at this crap. Not only do foids not want to date shorter men they also don't want other people to do it. This is some segregation-tier evil shit.

The easy life. Womyn in general would always find a way to complain.
I dare them to spend 1 week in our shoes.

It’s humiliating that she heightmogs me.

being rich is tough teehee

it should be illegal for foids to be this tall. And JFL shes making up problems for herself. Why cant women just be CONTENT FOR ONCE
Humblebrag.
thats one thing women are better at tbh. ill give em that

Man I find it so funny the things women will do to create things to complain about, I understand that being tall as a woman can be challenging, for instance being 6'2 in SEA. But in her case its obviously not as she clearly has a bf. I just don't get what the fuck is wrong that she felt the need to make a post on reddit.

Absolutely no one cares that she's 5'10". It's not even tall. No one gives a shit. It doesn't affect her at all, not even one tiny bit.

5'10 is not crazy tall for a foid. And even if she was 6'5, tons of people would die to date her.

"People keep calling me tall because im 5'10"

takes off 6 inch heels what I like wearing them.

stupid bitch deserves to suffer, she would reject everyone on this forum

Absolutely no one cares that she's 5'10". It's not even tall. No one gives a shit. It doesn't affect her at all, not even one tiny bit.

It is short for men and kinda tall for foids, but nothing special. I'm that tall and see foids my height all the time.

It is short for men and kinda tall for foids, but nothing special. I'm that tall and see foids my height all the time.
Right, but it has no true effect on her sexual or romantic success.

jfl she heightmogs every single member of my family

Right, but it has no true effect on her sexual or romantic success.

Foids hate the feeling when they're taller than men. That's her only problem.

Unless the foid is a literal hobbit, or some 8 foot monstrosity, she doesn't have to worry about height, and even in those extreme cases she could find a guy who was willing to date her and have children with her. Whereas, with a male, he would be fucked for life and most likely forced to go into some sort of entertainment and get made fun of his entire life. Whatever the modern day equivalent of a freak show is, he would be there. 5'10 isn't even that tall, not when you're fucking chads who are 6'4 and up. Her boyfriend is probably just a betabuxx since she couldn't get a Chad. Also she does modelling work, yet she is insecure about her looks. She is probably in the higher percentile of looks if she does modelling work as a living. Foids really will never understand what if feels like to get truly made fun of for how you look.

thats not even that tall really and she is attractive?????? waaaah stfu dumb cunt ffs. lmao she deserves real misery tbh.