Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My heart is broken again.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22466
  • Start date
Deleted member 22466

Deleted member 22466

Guided by Voices
-
I was born with a fucked up heart and as a result I am genetic waste. A few years ago I got almost constant palpitations and got diagnosed with atrial flutter so they zapped away bits of my heart which fixed the problem. Today the palpitations and other symptoms came back.

I can't deal with another year or more of feeling ill and tired bros. I wish I'd just been allowed to die when I was born as nature intended.

At least you are a living metaphor

Brutal just brutal

I’m sorry brother.

Sucks to hear that man. This is such a cruel universe.

Tbh that’s not a very serious heart problem. But I’m sure it sucks and is a inconvenience.

Over for heartcels

Tbh that’s not a very serious heart problem. But I’m sure it sucks and is a inconvenience.
There is much more wrong with it and I had lots of surgery when I was younger the doctors always said I would get to NY late 20s before things started going wrong.

I don't want another ablation, the last one was so painful.

at least u will die young whereas i will be tortured for decades to come as i am too high inhib to sui

You’re just a genetic waste. Same as me I also have million health problems. When I was a newborn I had some lungs disease which would kill me if not for modern medicine.
In nature we would never survive nor procreate. Maybe that’s why we feel so out of touch from society, the fact that we are aliveness is unnatural and we shouldn’t live like in final destination movies.

You’re just a genetic waste. Same as me I also have million health problems. When I was a newborn I had some lungs disease which would kill me if not for modern medicine.
In nature we would never survive nor procreate. Maybe that’s why we feel so out of touch from society, the fact that we are aliveness is unnatural and we shouldn’t live like in final destination movies.
This is exactly how I feel. Nature does not want me alive so it tortures me to ensure I never spread my worthless genetics.

Thats sounds brutal man

could you have a heart attack if you jerked off too intensively?