Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My heart feels like it's burning just from being sad

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Can't stop thinking about the chad cunt in college who makes fun of my appearance all the time and humiliates me Infront of everyone and nobody cares and there's nothing I can do about it.

Can't stop thinking about how this teacher I have fucking despises me and loves to discredit me over every tiny thing he possibly can discredit me on but treats everyone else like they're friends. He also humiliates me Infront of the class a lot and did one thing that probably scarred me that cunt.

Can't stop thinking about how everyone I've come across has hated me for no reason, been jealous of me and made fun of my appearance and there's tons more of those people to come that I haven't come across yet.

Literally what is the fucking point. If I actually make it these 2 years through college I'll just be working a fuck ton at a garenteed shitty job to safe up money just to live on my own and play Vidya which is fucking pointless

As a human you need social validation and social connections but that's impossible for me just because I happened to be born ugly and live in a world where I get treated on that basis so there's no reason for me to be alive apart from to be at the bottom of that triangle thing where the only good thing I'll have is shelter and water/food like a fucking caveman so I might aswell be homeless or rope because my life is pointless

the only purpose of it is for consumerism like games films and YouTube which is an embarressint and shitty purpose to have in life so no difference in that and being dead

so much wasted potential.

also being clever and having stuff like good grades is a terrible thing to have as an incel becsuee no one will be happy for you they just develop inferiority complexes will therefore hate you for no reason and try and insult you in every way possible so they're the one who's above you

whwt the fuck what a weird world we live in where somethign we have no control over is so important and because we ugly are life's are so sad and we have to get validation from doing sad shit like postmaxxing so a number goes up and your name changes colour whereas average to good looking people get to be happy for free because they have friends and ugly people will forever be treated like shit no matter what

Life is fucking pointless

My defense mechanism is that I never fully devote myself to any wordly pursuit. My identity is never affected by the institutions I happen to be engaged with or how the people around me see me