Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My hatred of women completely overwhelms my attraction towards them.

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Honestly. When i see a whore walking down the street, i don't want to fuck her. I just feel such unimanigable hatred towards her. I try not to look at women, cause just looking at them ruins my day. They are such evil creatures. Literal demons in human skin. How could you want to fuck a demon? I can only get off to brutal bdsm. Seeing a woman getting a small fraction of what they deserve, makes me happy.

I wish women weren't such evil creatures. Imagine if women were actually capable of empathy and loyalty. The world would be amazing. Instead we have to exist in this hell cause of women. The worst part is that they never face the consequence for their actions.

I too feel conflicted about them. I suppose it just depends on what mood I am on.

I too feel conflicted about them. I suppose it just depends on what mood I am on.
Same. I've been slowing down on fapping to them because I know they would never have sex with me and essentially want me dead or a slave.

3D musor

Women are nasty human beings.

Cope.

If a 6/10 showed any interest in any of us we would completely get rid of our anger in a fraction of a second.