Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My Hatred for Foids is so Strong

Grodd

Grodd

All I Have Are Negative Thoughts
★★★★★
I hate foids so much i just do i can't look at them without feeling anger and hatred it's so fucking strong it's overwhelming. My hatred for foids truly shines brighter than anything else i have it's raw hatred i can't look at them the same i see them for who they are and i'm detested by it i don't even know if i had a girlfriend i could put up with her annoying behaviour that all foids have i'd just treat her like a hole a walking fleshlight i can't see foids as human after what they have done to me and after i've seen them for who they really are :reeeeee:
Springtrap fnaf

Attachments

• i-hate-you-hate.gif
    i-hate-you-hate.gif
    5.1 MB · Views: 6
Based + redpilled

Imagine still wanting a gf after getting blackpilled about the nature of the foid, I don't think I could deal with her

I walked down the street a few days ago and saw a 16-17 year old chad walking with two foids, all I could think about was how satisfying it would be to bash their heads against the sidewalk. Maybe one day... (in GTA Online)

I walked down the street a few days ago and saw a 16-17 year old chad walking with two foids, all I could think about was how satisfying it would be to bash their heads against the sidewalk. Maybe one day... (in GTA Online)
Based and i feel the same way

Brutal. Other day i was waiting for the subway and saw this exact thing happen. What a lucky bastard.