Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My hate towards society grows stronger every day

• Thread starter Deleted member 37848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37848

Jakub
-
THEY have sex - we don't
THEY have friends - we don't
THEY have women that likes them just for their looks - we don't
THEY have a lot of money - we don't
THEY are happy almost all the time - we're not
THEY have shittones of likes and followers/friends on social media - we don't

There's not even one fucking reason to not treat shity mankind as our opressors, as the worst of the worst. I have nothing but a HATRED left in my soul. There's no person on this planet I like, respect or empathize with.

YES, I am piece of shit, I am happy when I hear about someone getting cancer or dying in car accident. Because you pepole, you are shit. You don't want to invite me to your parties, to treat me like you treat others, to give me a one FUCKING chance.

YOU took everything from me, every little piece of happiness, you decided that I am just a meat that have to pay taxes and that's my ONLY purpose on this fucked up planet.

Based and very promising GrAYcel tbh

thankfully this shit society is on the decline

Can you guys believe that he actually wants me to remove this? :feelswhat:

No way in hell as I knew from the moment I saw it that it’d be a fan favorite here. :feelskek:

Can you guys believe that he actually wants me to remove this? :feelswhat:

No way in hell as I knew from the moment I saw it that it’d be a fan favorite here. :feelskek:
I want to remove because ITcucks will share this post.

Stop being envious of others and you will be happy. Also ,they are not as nearly as happy as you think

they are not as nearly as happy as you think
still happy-er than me

they are always lifemoggers
my life is always the same and always sad
they may be as sad as me but only sometimes, they're lifes go up and down, it's more exciting to live like that

THEY have sex - we don't
THEY have friends - we don't
THEY have women that likes them just for their looks - we don't
THEY have a lot of money - we don't
THEY are happy almost all the time - we're not
THEY have shittones of likes and followers/friends on social media - we don't

There's not even one fucking reason to not treat shity mankind as our opressors, as the worst of the worst. I have nothing but a HATRED left in my soul. There's no person on this planet I like, respect or empathize with.

YES, I am piece of shit, I am happy when I hear about someone getting cancer or dying in car accident. Because you pepole, you are shit. You don't want to invite me to your parties, to treat me like you treat others, to give me a one FUCKING chance.

YOU took everything from me, every little piece of happiness, you decided that I am just a meat that have to pay taxes and that's my ONLY purpose on this fucked up planet.
Do you get happy at terror attacks and natural disasters?

I am not a Homo Sapien, but a Homo Inceladus and have nothing to do with those Homonids. :feelsUgh:

Most normies aren't having sex tbh.:feelsUgh:

Next time your nation brings out the jew effigy to kick and burn, be sure to get in a few kicks for me bro.

At least someone has a brain in their skull on here. So many closet simps only blaming women and saying men are victims when they're half the damn problem for many of us. You're right on the money. Society and the human species as a whole is depraved. They give zero shits about us and many even hate us and get joy over kicking us while we're down

Ted Kaczynski was right.

Welcome, fellow Pole.