Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over my hate for foids is fading.

GrandCurrycel

GrandCurrycel

owari da
as the time goes by, my hate for foids is fading. the hate and anger i had is turning to apathy. the idea of caring about what foids think, feel, like, hate is so tiring.it could be that age and being busy at work. i need my hate back

You should hate normfag males more

Humans get used to stimuli and adapt to their environment
Your brain is so tired It started being like nah nigga I can't do this shit no more

Just remember the hate foids have for you don't fade.

I hate foids but I hate myself, and my parents and ancestors even more.

I've noticed if you don't see women for a while then your mental health improves

hating foids is easy you just have to see a foid

I don’t really feel anything but existential dread

as the time goes by, my hate for foids is fading. the hate and anger i had is turning to apathy. the idea of caring about what foids think, feel, like, hate is so tiring.it could be that age and being busy at work. i need my hate back
Reasonable. Dogs are even dumber than foids but I don't care what they think of me. Why would I care what women think of me? Women are not beings whose personal opinions matter, all that matters is how much of a direct threat they are to ones self.

Just remember the hate foids have for you don't fade.
Not really, most foids don't even bother about incels besides few fat chadless whores who are trying to find something lower than them to feel good about themselves

as time goes on you realise it's not foids fault

It's nature's fault

Meanwhile my hatred for the normal NT fags grows even further and further.