Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My hate against non incels grows every second!!!

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
Every time I see a normalfag treat me or other incels like shit builds more and more frustation on me. Seeing that blackcel bakara mkary set himself on fire and normies laughing about him makes my blood boil. And every single time somebody gives me bluepilled advice I want to fucking punch their fucking face till they spit their own teeth out. Every time I see a disgusted foid by me I want to puke her fucking eyes out so she wouldnt need to see my ugly face. I wish I could be low inhib like the joker or the punisher guys who wouldnt let that shit happen to them.

Last edited:
You know what to do bro

I hate normies too. Their perfectly normal lifes with perfectly normal friends and hobbies are so fucking boring. They all like the same music, movies, sports, websites, they only have fun partying and taking selfies.

I'm to tired to be angry anymore. I just feel defeated. We will never win against normies.

I'm to tired to be angry anymore. I just feel defeated. We will never win against normies.
same but sometimes I fucking go crazy because I never show any feelings and let it all out at once

Let the hate power you

Mine too, it's hard for me to watch movies since I have to look at rich people lead better lives than me in every fucking movie.
You know what to do bro

When you type "A Cruel World's Thesis" that is the first vid that comes up :feelsokman::feelsokman:

what are you talking about? i don't remember using that on anyone ever

guess it wasnt you

some1 removed my privileges from posting on that idkwhatodowithlife thread after i replied to you, assumed it was you lol

should I hate my incel bros too?
not "hate" outright, sure, but praise shouldn't be given freely, at least. the reality is that most would turn into the very definition of a worshipping orbiter the moment a female showed interest in them, be it online or offline. that is male nature and very few can resist it.

not "hate" outright, sure, but praise shouldn't be given freely, at least. the reality is that most would turn into the very definition of a worshipping orbiter the moment a female showed interest in them, be it online or offline. that is male nature and very few can resist it.

data for this?

i cant even stand non-incels anymore. they mock me and then have that "take a shower" attitude, its fucking revolting

data for this?
the fact that males are wired to seek attention from females. i can see how strong that urge is from personal experiences on chatrooms, r/incels, etc. if you care enough to, make some fake female account on reddit, populate it with posts on female subreddits and message some people on r/braincels asking to talk or just simply call yourself female on some incel chatroom. pretty much everyone inside, including the "enlightened blackpill gods" will lavish you with unending attention. there'll also be guys "insulting" you to get your attention. i'm sure that this community has less of this sort than reddit, though, considering the fact that we don't allow females in the first place.

the fact that males are wired to seek attention from females. i can see how strong that urge is from personal experiences on chatrooms, r/incels, etc. if you care enough to, make some fake female account on reddit, populate it with posts on female subreddits and message some people on r/braincels asking to talk or just simply call yourself female on some incel chatroom. pretty much everyone inside, including the "enlightened blackpill gods" will lavish you with unending attention. there'll also be guys "insulting" you to get your attention. i'm sure that this community has less of this sort than reddit, though, considering the fact that we don't allow females in the first place.
I hate humans.

>braincels
>enlightened

lool

i find normies humourous
high iq

Every time I think my hate maxes out, I level up and my hate meter just increases like the life bar in an RPG game and the cycle continues

Every time I see a normalfag treat me or other incels like shit builds more and more frustation on me. Seeing that blackcel bakara mkary set himself on fire and normies laughing about him makes my blood boil. And every single time somebody gives me bluepilled advice I want to fucking punch their fucking face till they spit their own teeth out. Every time I see a disgusted foid by me I want to puke her fucking eyes out so she wouldnt need to see my ugly face. I wish I could be low inhib like the joker or the punisher guys who wouldnt let that shit happen to them.
I relate big time