Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My hands get very cold after gaming

YoungCurryCell

YoungCurryCell

Godcel
★★★★
My hands get super cold after gaming for like 1 hour straight. Do i have cancer or is this normal.

It’s probably MS or some other neurological disorder.

My hands get super cold after gaming for like 1 hour straight. Do i have cancer or is this normal.
Lolcancer no , maybe if you are fat or running in bodyfat your arterias are having problems with circulation, also maybe you damage a nerve in your hands fapping and gaming it's.not Good, or carpiano tunel too

1st close your window.
2nd wear gloves.
:feelsthink:

lol what's the room temp?

This is very disheartening tbh

Seeing women walk by me like I’m a monster is disheartening. MS or some other malady, that is the opposite or neutral for an incel imo.

yea same here my hands are always so fucking dry and cold becuase i wash them so much. it's over for ocdcels

You aren't gaming hard enough, you have to be like goku, except on a controller or keyboard.

My hands are legit always cold, sweaty too. Only happens when I’m in public so I guess it’s cause of anxiety.

lol what's the room temp?
I live in Canada so it's always -30celsius here
Lolcancer no , maybe if you are fat or running in bodyfat your arterias are having problems with circulation, also maybe you damage a nerve in your hands fapping and gaming it's.not Good, or carpiano tunel too
It's prolly the fapping. I'm really skinnyfat.

i wish i still enjoyed gaming

That's actually a huge sign of vestibular schwannoma. Either that or adrenoleukodystrophy. Seek shelter ASAP.

That's actually a huge sign of vestibular schwannoma. Either that or adrenoleukodystrophy. Seek shelter ASAP.
adrenoleukodystrophy sounds like a made up word lol

My hands have no temperature control because of bad circulation. It's very annoying.

Seek medical attention

Same, my arms and feet is always cold. Also I can't feel two fingers on the left arm because of gaming, wish it was some cancer but it's not.

Same, my arms and feet is always cold. Also I can't feel two fingers on the left arm because of gaming, wish it was some cancer but it's not.
rip coldbodycels :feelsrope:

It is because of cold bro

same I was thinking I was the only one, and I just think it's blood circulation

Same dude, I am either freezing or too hot.

You may havev some ilness OP go to emergency room