Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My half-black cousin ascended at 16

Ghostface

Ghostface

Eyes without a face, such a human waste.
★★★★★
i forgot about this for a long time since it was so brutal to me, but im nearing 24 as a KHHV while my blood related cousin who is almost my age now ascended at 16, he is a dad of 3 kids from 3 different women and is doing pretty damn well for himself, his childhood was shit and his mom abused him while it was the opposite for me, i just sat around and LDAR'd all day and night while my mom cared for me, im an ugly mayocel dicklet so its no suprise i became an inkwell, its just very ironic to me how my cousin and i had such opposite childhoods but he grew into a man that had his 1st kid at 16 while i never even kissed a female b4, brutal :feelsrope:

i just sat around and LDAR'd all day and night while my mom cared for me
My mom is a bipolar hypocrite, but she always held a job and got me everything I wanted, and I too ended up a complete failure.

Either you have the genes or you don't. Upbringing has very little to do with it.

wouldnt he be paying childsupport? that shit rapes you

wouldnt he be paying childsupport? that shit rapes you
i think he did, but he was never homeless or in jail as in lack of money and commiting crime, bro just had great genes and a willing foids to carry his kids :feelsbadman: its over skywalker.

i think he did, but he was never homeless or in jail as in lack of money and commiting crime, bro just had great genes and a willing foids to carry his kids :feelsbadman: its over skywalker.
fucking brutal, im sorry brocel. the force is with you always
You Must Star Wars GIF by Regal

My mom is a bipolar hypocrite, but she always held a job and got me everything I wanted, and I too ended up a complete failure.
same here, nowadays she rarely ever gives me neetbucks

same here, nowadays she rarely ever gives me neetbucks
Mine has been on my ass about a job, I don't think I can pull that shit off again though, it's been over a year

Mine has been on my ass about a job, I don't think I can pull that shit off again though, it's been over a year
:feelshaha: damn mang, its been since May of last year since ive worked, the only jobs around me are retail or fast food and i went Low Inhib towards my mom recently when she got all pissy about my NEETstatus, so i told her to call the cops on my ass to have me evicted or some shit then work a job like that ever again, she's been leaving me alone since that convo happened :feelzez:

:feelshaha: damn mang, its been since May of last year since ive worked, the only jobs around me are retail or fast food and i went Low Inhib towards my mom recently when she got all pissy about my NEETstatus, so i told her to call the cops on my ass to have me evicted or some shit then work a job like that ever again, she's been leaving me alone since that convo happened :feelzez:
I'm not sure what's next for me brocel I may try working but it's likely I'll end up dead or in jail if I go that route, I'm just so sick of taking any crap from people. If I go homeless, I'll still be around the forum if I can. I'm 200% sure the Jews will set off some economic crash in the near future, so I don't see much point in striving to own a home. Just trying to survive these days, with weed and copes.

I'm not sure what's next for me brocel I may try working but it's likely I'll end up dead or in jail if I go that route, I'm just so sick of taking any crap from people.
school, work, i just cant anymore, its all worthless, my mom lets me be a neet so i can at least be comfy in my room to LDAR, the public is no place for a inkwell like me. Mom can have me ejected and i can rot in a cell or a cardboard box, normies and foids dont deserve my time and effort.

i forgot about this for a long time since it was so brutal to me, but im nearing 24 as a KHHV while my blood related cousin who is almost my age now ascended at 16, he is a dad of 3 kids from 3 different women and is doing pretty damn well for himself, his childhood was shit and his mom abused him while it was the opposite for me, i just sat around and LDAR'd all day and night while my mom cared for me, im an ugly mayocel dicklet so its no suprise i became an inkwell, its just very ironic to me how my cousin and i had such opposite childhoods but he grew into a man that had his 1st kid at 16 while i never even kissed a female b4, brutal :feelsrope:
mulattos will always ascend they have the manliness of a black but their white features make them less savage looking a lot of the time theyre also tall

It’s brutal when you have younger relatives who mog tf out of you. My cousin for example has gotten a gf while being many years younger than me, while I am still a KHHV loser.

The more white you are, the more trucel you are because greek gypsy strong sperm turk have weak spern.

"Time to become a killER"

Seeing young people mog me is always suicidefuel. I'm not even that old and I still get depressed when I see younger sports stars with more money than I'll ever make STEMmaxxing
It'd be even worse if it were my own family. Thankfully I haven't seen my extended family in God knows how long. The older I got the more they'd bully me for being a khhv

that seems kinda unbeleivable, how is your 16 years old counsin having 3 kids from literally 3 different women at such a very young age.
there's no way he will be able to financially support them in the future.

school, work, i just cant anymore, its all worthless, my mom lets me be a neet so i can at least be comfy in my room to LDAR, the public is no place for a inkwell like me. Mom can have me ejected and i can rot in a cell or a cardboard box, normies and foids dont deserve my time and effort.

Based as hell

I'm in a similar situation but don't want to risk being too low inhib about it. I LARP like I still give a shit, not by saying anything positive really, but by withholding blackpill.