Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My hairline is receding

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★
The hair on the top of my head is receding.
My hairline is a u-shaped widows peak, similar to this.
example-of-widows-peak-1.jpg

Well, the hair on the lower half of my widows peak is nearly gone, most of it is not actually growing from the roots anymore.
Most of the hair on my head is coming from the crown on the back of my head.
My fringe still long, and when I comb it down in front of my face and part it, it looks normal.
But I'm worried that this means I'll go bald.
My father was bald with some strands of hair on his head, so this is likely genetic.
I'm also not even fucking 30 yet.

Anyone can tell you that balding is a sexual death sentence for men, and I can't pull off a bald look because I have a large forehead.
And even if I tried to pull off a bald look anyway, I know I'll be harassed around town by people, just for being bald.
I'll be called a skinhead by all those posh, kind, caring, polite, sophisticated british people.
Discrimination against bald men is fucking real.

If my hairline get's worse, I'll get a hair transplant tough...

Last edited:
I got tentenced to death by my moms genetics. I am balding at 24, but i recently got finasteride and it kina helps, not that hair is gonna make a big difference when you are sub5 shortcel. But if you think you have a chance you can always turkeymaxx

I got tentenced to death by my moms genetics. I am balding at 24, but i recently got finasteride and it kina helps, not that hair is gonna make a big difference when you are sub5 shortcel. But if you think you have a chance you can always turkeymaxx
Tell me about finasteride.

Tell me about finasteride.
Varies from person to person. For me it stopped my hair from going more backwards. Heard it can have side effects aswell, but u can get it prescribed if u just show ur doctor ur hairline.

I read somewhere that by 30 it doesn't matter as much by then as all the gene carrying reproducing should already be done, that's why balding genes still exist.