Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My hairline has receded in the past year. 100 percent sure.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
Even on spironolactone, finasteride, minoxidil, and ketoconazole shampoo...my hairline has receded further. For a long time I was in the NW2.5 to NW3 range....but now i'm a hard NW3, no better.

I honestly don't think I can go on like this. My hair is all i have. This is too fucking much for me to handle.

I think i need to up my spironolactone dose to 200mg. I really need a hair transplant in Turkey but I can't save up.

I'll die a KHV....fine. I've accepted that a long time ago. Long midface...a harder pill to swallow but I can't change that. BUT I CAN'T ACCEPT LOSING MY HAIR! I don't know what I'm going to do....this has me really fucked up.

FUCK my high T ogre genes, FUCK testosterone, FUCK DHT. I'm having dead serious thoughts of buying some local anesthesia, injecting it into my testicles, cutting my scrotum open, removing my testicles, and sticking it back up. Is it a horrible idea to try this myself? Probably. But I can't stop thinking about it. I really think I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown.

If you're going to die a KHV then whats the problem with going bald ?

hairline is overrated if you're already ugly in the first place. would rather be a bald chad than a incel with luscious locks

are you taking spiro orally? i thought it was a tranny drug, do you get gyno?

Just get a tattooed hairline theory

I feel you. I'm in NW 2.5 right now. Meanwhile, my father has a perfect NW0 hairline
Even on spironolactone, finasteride, minoxidil, and ketoconazole shampoo..
You sure do know your stuff, most people don't add ketoconazole to the mix.

Hair system and drop the meds.

are you taking spiro orally? i thought it was a tranny drug, do you get gyno?

Yes, orally. 100mg. I started on 200 but lowered it to 100mg. I'm going back up to 200mg. Fuck this.

I got gyno but got surgery for it. And yes, it's a drug MTFs take.

Can you brush your hair forward?

Have you thought using dutasteride?
Its many times more effective than finestaride
topical Latanoprost also works a little.

I'm on finasteride fo 4.5 months now, no effect It only got worse, and got kind fat as well

I'm ugly as shit but I still have a full head of hair, does it matter?

No.

I always told myself that if I end up bald I'd get one of those high quality "hair systems" from somewhere like Hair Direct, or something similar.

As a guy I think it's not a good bet to depend on your hair to any really high degree because MPB is so common.

It does really suck though.

I've been balding since 14 boyo. Just got on fin a month ago. Probably NW 1.75 rn

Jesus man I'm so sorry to hear that

Shave it off and grow the best beard you can for proportion. That's the best arrangement nature's gonna offer you like it or not. Edit: or shave the top and grow the back out real long if you don't mind the escaped mental patient look. Beats the incredibly beta looking medium length on the sides style.

Just get a tattooed hairline theory
That's vicious, cant do that to him after destroying and exposing cucked shaman
I feel you. I'm in NW 2.5 right now. Meanwhile, my father has a perfect NW0 hairline

You sure do know your stuff, most people don't add ketoconazole to the mix.
How old are you?

Tbh not much more you can do with that regimen, perhaps adding a topical anti-androgen, or oral minoxidil, though the side-effects are a bitch (potential Tachycardia). Thankfully for me, dutatsteride, minoxidil and RU55841 have not only stopped my hair loss, but I'm almost back to NW1 once my mid-scalp thickens up a bit more.

get a hairpiece
891F32D1 D1C4 4A89 B228 768B5F1959B1

Shave it off and grow the best beard you can for proportion. That's the best arrangement nature's gonna offer you like it or not. Edit: or shave the top and grow the back out real long if you don't mind the escaped mental patient look. Beats the incredibly beta looking medium length on the sides style.

MagicalScientistMaxx?

Attachments

• 20181001_230835.jpg
    20181001_230835.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 69
Yes, orally. 100mg. I started on 200 but lowered it to 100mg. I'm going back up to 200mg. Fuck this.

when you say you got gyno surgery, did your surgeon remvoe the whole thing so it doesnt grow again? man... the extent we have to go to

Cant understand, you already sayd here that you made more than 5 plastic surgeries in your life, how now you dont have money to buy an hair implant?? ._.

Also jfl at taking androgen and tranny drugs to regain hair. I draw the line at that.

Cant understand, you already sayd here that you made more than 5 plastic surgeries in your life, how now you dont have money to buy an hair implant?? ._.

I was in a unique situation at the time where I was able to save up. That's no longer the case. I'm living paycheck to paycheck now.

I was in a unique situation at the time where I was able to save up. That's no longer the case. I'm living paycheck to paycheck now.
Were you living with your parents??

At this point the best solutions is to rope or cope, hair loss is the worst thing that could happen to an incel.

How long have you been on fin? It does lose efficacy for some people after a few years.

That must have cost quite a bit. How much is a hair transplant or fusion or whatever to get over & above that.

On another note. Damn mister. Feel sorry for you.

Dude start massaging the fuck out of your scalp. Just do this:

Feel the top of your scalp compared to the back of your scalp. The back will be smooth and flat, and the top will be lumpy and hard. Kinda rigid. You need to break that shit up with vigorous massaging daily minoxidil won't do shit otherwise.

Same, my hairline gets VISIBLY worse every freaking month.

IMG 0285

and only a month later:

it is over, i am finished