Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My hairline at 19

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Picsart 23 06 13 23 58 59 946

Cut your hair, you look like a fuckin hippie punk.

Attachments

• Picsart_23-06-24_16-01-45-046.jpg
    Picsart_23-06-24_16-01-45-046.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 175
I have a fucking similar one; I can show in PMS.

plymouth shootermaxxing

Can still cope with growing the other parts out.

shouldve taken fin and minoxidile. Now only hair transplant can save you.

Damn I too grow my hair out after noticing bald streaks in it and a big dime sized baldspot in the back, I am 24 and by 30 I will look like your average lustmurderer / child molester.

shouldve taken fin and minoxidile. Now only hair transplant can save you.
I didn't realize I was balding untill last year and it was too late. Apparently I've been balding since 16.

Damn I too grow my hair out after noticing bald streaks in it and a big dime sized baldspot in the back, I am 24 and by 30 I will look like your average lustmurderer / child molester.
The bald spot is the worst. Far worse than a receding hairline. I'm sorry brocel.

I have the same hairline. Its over if you dont have a perfect norwood 0

No point, it's too far gone
you dont know what youre talking about. ive seen some insane recovery before and afters with that and minox

It's pretty bad, i'm on the same boat but mine is getting really obvious, will need to buzz soon.

you dont know what youre talking about. ive seen some insane recovery before and afters with that and minox
Meh, outliers. From my experience finasteride did jack shit for my hairline only made it worse, same with minox. I think it's a scam.
Only thing it did was give me more body hair.
Hair still falls, a fucking lot.

Meh, outliers. From my experience finasteride did jack shit for my hairline only made it worse, same with minox. I think it's a scam.
suifuel :feelscry:

It's pretty bad, i'm on the same boat but mine is getting really obvious, will need to buzz soon.

fin made it worse?

I have this too plus a huge forehead to begin with. I didnt realize its the start of balding, maybe I should take fin.
Take fin but it's not guaranteed to work. Good luck.

It must be the chemicals in the water.

brutal. i had a friend in highschool whos hairline was already fucked when he was like 16 man. he just shaves his head now cause it looked so bad

I'm using it to cover my massive forehead and receding hairline:

View attachment 788772
OP, the less hair you have, the shorter you cut it. Long thinning hair look awful. Keep it at about 2 in length and fade on the sides. If it gets worse, shave it, because a shaved hair looks better than norwood 3+.

fin made it worse?
I don't know which worsened it, prolly minox with it's stupid shedding phase. But a lot of my hair still falls, i notice it everywhere. And there's some bald patches in my head, sadly they're not that easily covered anymore. Next time i go to the barber i'll need to shave.

There are some success cases with finasteride and minox. You can also use things like dutasteride, microneedling. But i think that's just overkill. And it's not like i have the drive to try so many things, they're not that good to your body so you may end up without hair and with a fucked up heart or body.

Brutal, ovER for baldcels. Will you eventually cut your hair? I have the same age as you and I haven't seen any signs how did the first signs look like?

My "hair"line at 18:

happy-chemo-cancer-patient.jpg

brutal asf and relatable. if you're still in your 19s then you're definitely going to lose a ton of hair in the future no doubt.
even fin and minox can't fix that shit, you will need to go to turkey if you wanna get back your hair but it's still a ton of struggle. i wish i could go to turkey.

Still over for me. Not like I did shit during my teens and early 20s
True, keeping your hair as an incel is practically worthless anyway. Even if you lose all your hair it won't change anything outside of being treated slightly worse.
brutal asf and relatable. if you're still in your 19s then you're definitely going to lose a ton of hair in the future no doubt.
even fin and minox can't fix that shit, you will need to go to turkey if you wanna get back your hair but it's still a ton of struggle. i wish i could go to turkey.
Yeah, my hair doesn't seem to be growing anymore either. Over. Not really worth getting hair. I'm already ugly. OVER!

No point, it's too far gone

OP you should cover it with long hair as as long as possible then go for buzz
Definitely not too far gone, his hairline looks worse because of the camera angle and his hair everywhere else is thick.

Still saveable.