Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My hair loss is getting worse.

Gabe

Gabe

Recruit
★★★★
I recently buzzed my head, partly because of my norwood 3 hairline but mostly because I was curious of how it would look. In doing this I discovered something worse though, thinning on top that had gone unnoticed when I had longer hair. This took me by shock since I didn't think my balding was that aggressive and that I would at least keep my hair until my 30s, but as of right now I'd be surprised if I could hit 25 without significant hair loss. I felt great anger at this, anger at my genetics that screwed me over so much, not only was I born a short male but now I'm also going bald, there is no end to this. I have searched for dermatologists and how to get finasteride but yet no good results. Every day I feel the reaper coming closer, not long until he takes me.

he already got you, it is just a matter of when he takes all of you
It really put things into perspective, right now I would happily accept a Jude Law tier hairline if it meant my hair loss stopped and I would never get a bald spot. I could even accepy being a manlet if it meant a full head of hair.

You have my condolences balding is truly a pain

I'm NW3 running coverup game. You should only shave your head when you get to NW4, when your crown starts to go.

I'vechear @Ryo_Hazuki is the only one that can stop the nordwood reaper. You should follow in his foot steps.

Time to hit finasteride and fight the norwood reaper until the bitter end.

Fuck women who hate balding

Its over my friend

Did you have significant loss in last 1 or 2years?

You must be blessed with thick hair where it remains, that's impossible for me tbh. Even during NW2 it was hard work.
Yeah it is thick. Which will suck when i eventually have to shave, as the pattern will still be visible

The stress is the reason for my hair loss.
I don't know how to avoid it, because atm it's "okay" but in the future it will be very bad.

My curry genetics are catching up with me ,my hair is thinking out already at only 21