Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My hair is thinning ...

ne4rthend

ne4rthend

SEAmaxx is my last hope.
This is it, after weeks of sinking into complete denial, it's time for me to realize that I'm facing hair loss. I've been noticing for a while that I can't style or arrange my hair like I used to, and this is one of the first signs of baldness.

I'm fully aware that there are various ways of limiting hair loss, but I don't want to have to deal with side-effects and waste my money on expensive products when I'm not well off.

I'm going to shave my head soon so that the transition will be less shocking when the fateful moment comes.

Every time you have a peak of hope in your life, there's always an unfortunate event lurking in the shadows.

It's over.

What age are you and at what age did it commence?

My hair began to thinning at 15.

Same, The sidelines of my hair is getting rounder and rounder

-Chronic pain
-ugly nose
-adhd
-autism
-pain in all body parts
-BDD
-MDD
-ANX
-Dep
-ugly
-side hair loss

Some people are just born to suffer

And this.

Same, The sidelines of my hair is getting rounder and rounder

-Chronic pain
-ugly nose
-adhd
-autism
-pain in all body parts
-BDD
-MDD
-ANX
-Dep
-ugly
-side hair loss

Some people are just born to suffer

And this.
When you have defective genetics, you get the whole kit and caboodle.

In a survivalist environment we'd already have been selected by nature to feed the food chain, but instead this industrial society exploits us to improve the daily lives of chads so that they can live a perennial and comfortable life. Of course, there's the hypocrisy of pretending that disabled people like us also have a right to life, but there are always underlying interests behind their "morals".

I have receding hairline and I started losing a lot of hair in summer. Going bald at 24 is literally nightmarefuel.

I lost a ton of hair density when I was 21. It was so bad family members noticed and would comment on it. Later discovered it was because I went through a phase where I would drink tons of sugary soda every day. When I stopped drinking those, my hair continued to thin, but at a much slower rate. I'm 31 and probably have less hair than most, but I'm honestly happy with how much hair I still have, given the scare I had at 21. I thought I would be bald by 25.

Holy shit that's brutal. My hair is the only good thing about me. It grows super fast and I have a bunch of it. Genuinely feel bad for people who are bald