Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My hair is temporarily thinning

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
I have had a bad flare up of scalp psoriasis the last few months and it has caused the hair on top of my head to thin, it may be because i pick it or else the psoriasis blocks the hair from growing out. It is most likely caused by my bad diet and sugar cope so I have given up sugar today.

What a traumatising experience, I pity the people who are actually going bald.

If I go bald I will rope

The Norwood Reaper claims another victim.

Brutal.

The Norwood Reaper claims another victim.

Brutal.

No as if i can get rid of psoriasis it will grow back, i need to live a healthy life instead of drinking litres of coke a day

Yeah, "temporarily" :feelsmega:

I feel you bro, but at least it's temporary. Shit like this makes being an incel even worse and of course our stress takes a massive toll on our health

I had a slight bald spot, well not really a 'bald spot' but it was thinning there. It was because I get bad anxiety sometimes and pull on my hair when I get stressed. It's gone now but it looked like shit.

im balding since 18 it is indeed over for me

You're fucked. Rope now

Same lol. It never began :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Just lol.
How bad is it in your case?
This is me.
IMG 20191104 171742