Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My hair is ruined

_ImNotHere_

_ImNotHere_

this isn't happening
-
My hair was the only thing I liked about myself and now it's completely ruined too. I go for a haircut and explain myself so GODDAMN clearly and the fucker just ruins everything. Fuck barbers, they're fucking brainless retards. I'm sure he ruined my shit on purpose. I look even more like a fucking subhuman than I did before. Now it's going to take months to get my hair back to the same length. Fuck my life it's over, it's been over

Last edited:
I'm wearing a fucking hoodie man, I'll have to cover it up for months now. Its so fucking short I look so ugly. I hate my fucking life

Last edited:
Why does this world conspire to ruin my life in every single fucking way? Nothing good ever happens to me

My hair was the only thing I liked about myself and now it's completely ruined too. I go for a haircut and explain myself so GODDAMN clearly and the fucker just ruins everything. Fuck barbers, they're fucking brainless retards. I'm sure he ruined my shit on purpose. I look even more like a fucking subhuman than I did before. Now it's going to take months to get my hair back to the same length. Fuck my life it's over, it's been over
I dont even style it anymore, I notice no difference in how im treated anyway.

Now i look like a hobo, Kek

this is nothing compared to men who lose their hair literally
artworks-OxtEVo1qAgkdRN4b-ruGRQA-t500x500.jpg

As you long as you still have hair there are more important things to worry about. If you’re a truecel changing the length of your hair isn’t going to magically make you ascend

I cut my own hair. Have for the past 25 years. One time, when I still had to go into the office for work, I messed up my hair bad. I was touching up around the edges with my buzzer without the guard on, and then I spaced out and before I realized it I had shaved a line straight down my head completely bald. Like an inverse mohawk. Fortunately, it was on the weekend so I went and bought a baseball cap. Took a few weeks to grow back.

Now my hair is thinning out and I'm going bald.

You just have to wait a couple months is all. It'll come back in. But one day, you're going to have to stop giving a damn, one way or the other.

As you long as you still have hair there are more important things to worry about. If you’re a truecel changing the length of your hair isn’t going to magically make you ascend
it's not about ascension, I'm a fucking subhuman either way. having my hair long just made me feel better about myself. It's the only thing about myself that I liked and now I don't have that either

I cut my own hair. Have for the past 25 years. One time, when I still had to go into the office for work, I messed up my hair bad. I was touching up around the edges with my buzzer without the guard on, and then I spaced out and before I realized it I had shaved a line straight down my head completely bald. Like an inverse mohawk. Fortunately, it was on the weekend so I went and bought a baseball cap. Took a few weeks to grow back.
I should really start cutting my hair too. The worst thing that can happen is mess up a little, not cutting off everything like these retarded barbers do.
Now my hair is thinning out and I'm going bald.

You just have to wait a couple months is all. It'll come back in. But one day, you're going to have to stop giving a damn, one way or the other.
:feelsrope:

Dude, same. I even showed the idiot a photo of the last haircut he gave me (which was fine). The fool gave me an almost buzzcut that makes my receding temples stand out even more.

Go to Turkish or Arab barbers if there are any in your area, they usually go a good job

Ive been wanting to get a haircut since like 2020 but im too scared theyll cut it too short (ive had it trimmed a little a couple of times since then but never a proper cut). Its well past my shoulders now, and while i dont like it being this long, idrc becauss its not like anybody is going to see me since i dont ever touch grass. Also way too long is better than way too short because if its too long then at least it still covers up my subhuman head shape.

Anywho sorry to hear this, hopefully it grows back quickly for you

I never go to the barber. My LITTERALY deformed skull make any haircut irrelevant and anyway I'm already starting to go bald
Don't worry too much about your hair if ur a subhuman.

I'm done going to barbers they always make me look worse than when I came so now I just take flaskr scissors and go to town when it gets too long. I either keep it long or do the Fury cut cause easy.
Tumblr a7246ea1191ee280b8b86519d3cc0329 4f47ce81 540

Last edited:
This is why I haven't cut my hair in years. I look like a neanderthal with short hair. Never again.