Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My gymceling has been worth it

• Thread starter TheSlippwrySeal
  • Start date
TheSlippwrySeal

TheSlippwrySeal

Better Incel Than Cuck (BITC)
★★★★★
A few weeks ago I posted a thread asking if gymceling would be worth it as a curry manlet. I then signed up for a membership and started going a few times a week. Since then I've already made some progress in my bench press and bicep curl weight. I still can't do a single pullup/chinup but that's a goal I'm working towards. I get a dopamine rush every time I go and get even closer to my goals. I of course still get mogged by everyone else at the gym and I doubt any females even acknowledge my presence, but going for myself has been worth it. I've also cut some fat and genuinely feel more confident ("be more confident br0 :soy:) In no way do I think that eventually this will allow me to ascend, but this is a great hobby and I love it. It's a lot better than going home after wageceling only to LDAR. I invite my fellow incel brothers to give it a try.

Yes. It is every gymcel's duty to strike fear into the hearts of normie cocksuckers

Yes bro gymceling gives me life
If you can't become attractive at least you can intimidationmaxx if you look big enough

I feel the same regarding to my gymcelling. Although I´m nowhere near my desired results, it improves my mood and general coping capabilities. I don´t get dopamine rushes anymore, but it´s still worth it.

If you can't become attractive at least you can intimidationmaxx if you look big enough

That´s exactly what I´m working to. If they can´t love you, scare them.

Even I can do couple pullups and I'm fat shit

Gotta get that T flowing somehow. Exercise is key. Especially for strength imo. I don't gym but I do stuff at home and local park. Well worth it.

Helps my back pain..women are still disgusted by my presence..

Glad it works for you, OP.

I'm also into gym, about 4 months. And it has been very cool, my objective it's to drop my body fat. Yes I don't like this fat in my belly and in my legs. And it will help to do the lotus position. About the females there, they're cool with me, just one look weirdly to me.

I don't go to the gym because I avoid leaving my home unless I have to but I started working out and lifting a bit at home and I'm also feeling much better than I used to. It's nice to look in the mirror and be somewhat proud of what I see. Although I'm still nowhere near my ideal physical state.

I have been to gym for 13 years or more. I lost count. I even won a best student trophy once.

because of my thin wrists, my muscles have never reached an impressive level. everyone who looks at me thinks that I started the gym a short time ago, or that I do not know how to train. the fact that I lift 90 kg on the bench press and 110 kg in the free squat does not mean anything.

besides the gym, I have a strict diet elaborated by myself. I do not like nutritionists.

I don’t live anywhere near a gym. Over for ruralcels.

Keep it up man, its better to be an ogre than a weak twig

I've been gymcelling for 3 years, it really keeps you going especially when you start looking good, but one day I did an experiment on tinder where I changed my first picture to just my body, got way more matches buy every single one fell through as soon as they Went and checked my face

I quit gym. It’s a waste of time cuz you do same shit everyday.

Life is too short for this bs. Makes sense for chad to work hard since he gets sex. But incels putting work for no reason and cope by telling themselves I am doing it for myself.

Life is too short for this bs. Makes sense for chad to work hard since he gets sex. But incels putting work for no reason and cope by telling themselves I am doing it for myself.
The gym is intended for chads and stacies. Work out in your dirty garage like a truecel bro. I've made massive gains with just pull ups dips and some light lifting

Cope. I'd rather be strong than weak

What's the point of having confidence? If being stronger and more physically fit is not actually going make up for a sub-Chad face, what purpose does confidence serve?

If it makes you feel happy, carry that with you to your death.

What's the point of having confidence? If being stronger and more physically fit is not actually going make up for a sub-Chad face, what purpose does confidence serve?
So at the very least other people don't look at me like I'm a weak beta

Cope. I'd rather be strong than weak

Lol you’ll learn later. Took me 5 years but I learned.

It’s a waste. Not like you are gonna be fighting ppl. And a lonely incel would install get piled and then arrested

I have been to gym for 13 years or more. I lost count. I even won a best student trophy once.

because of my thin wrists, my muscles have never reached an impressive level. everyone who looks at me thinks that I started the gym a short time ago, or that I do not know how to train. the fact that I lift 90 kg on the bench press and 110 kg in the free squat does not mean anything.

besides the gym, I have a strict diet elaborated by myself. I do not like nutritionists.
Both 90kg bench and 110kg squat is absolute shit after 13 years of training. Are you serious?

That's good. Try to 'NoFapcel'' as well. You will fell more energy for gymceling

gymceling won't help with foids tbh, but if you get visible strong normies will think twice before humiliating you

What can you bench press

Yes OP if I can get some money I'll go to a gym , I need to improve my frame , Doing exercises at home is very boring and depresing and I never been in a gym so I want to live the experience. The only problem that I see are the bathrooms , I don't like the idea of taking a shower with another men around me , they'll dickmog me

Both 90kg bench and 110kg squat is absolute shit after 13 years of training. Are you serious?
maybe where you live the staff level is much higher. here, rarely does anyone train more than 60 kg in the free squat or 70 kg in the bench press. and I'm talking about men older than me, with thicker and heavier bones.

Gymcelling is worth it for the raw physiological rushes and wellbeing. That's a brute force chemical thing that is a positive, a stress remover, etc.

Anyone who has laid around for a few days knows how fucking awful they feel trying to get going again.

Getting some muscle and staying relatively lean makes LDAR'ing more comfortable. Massive gut + mantits + no muscle = rotting sucks.

A few weeks ago I posted a thread asking if gymceling would be worth it as a curry manlet. I then signed up for a membership and started going a few times a week. Since then I've already made some progress in my bench press and bicep curl weight. I still can't do a single pullup/chinup but that's a goal I'm working towards. I get a dopamine rush every time I go and get even closer to my goals. I of course still get mogged by everyone else at the gym and I doubt any females even acknowledge my presence, but going for myself has been worth it. I've also cut some fat and genuinely feel more confident ("be more confident br0 :soy:) In no way do I think that eventually this will allow me to ascend, but this is a great hobby and I love it. It's a lot better than going home after wageceling only to LDAR. I invite my fellow incel brothers to give it a try.
Gymcelling is an epic good cope.

The fucking gym, where people go to show off how health orientated they are :feelspuke:. Can't people just work out at home? Idk how you can stand being around those sweaty normies, not to mention all the gym thots there just seeking attention from chads.

Gym good to work out next to a female in their gym shark outfits, but they will always have their headphones in and always ignore you and soon go somewhere else in the gym.

i dont really hate gymcelling but i hate the gym itself. so many chads and stacies and bigger people than you that all mog you in every way possible its depressing being in there