Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My gymceling experience

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
2016: signed up at my local gym just to kill time, but didn’t know any workout routine and was just training randomly like a retard. Got subtly bullied a lot by foids and chads

2017: my redpoll phase began and I started working out systematically. But I was living in a dorm where normies were partying every day. Their noise and my social anxiety were killing my gains. I also didn’t have enough quality sleep. Still my strength progress was decent (could bench 90kg max).

2018: cut my body fat to 12% in 6 months, still looked like shit and nobody complimented me, no foid wanted to fuck me. It hit me really hard and that was the beginning of my blackpill journey.

2019: perma bulking but I paid little attention to diet due to depression and laziness, became a fatass again.

2020-2021: Corona. Stayed at home all the time to avoid this lookist world. My muscles started to shrink and my belly fat became bigger.

2022: joined my gym membership again. Just wanna kill time and have some sense of achievement.

Average lifting journey.

Diet is king, diet is all you need as an incel. Those muscles aren't going to do a thing unless you get a kick out of looking at yourself in the mirror

Diet is king, diet is all you need as an incel. Those muscles aren't going to do a thing unless you get a kick out of looking at yourself in the mirror
Lots of people go to the gym but look like shit.