Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My gym oneitis who got arrange marriage few days ago didn't update her social media with pics of her husband. She doesn't even honor her new husband!

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
My cousin who recently got married changed his avi to one where he is seen posing besides his newly wedded wife. Now this is totally normal, logical and expected, but I didn't even remotely see any such thing with this girl (my oneitis) who works at my gym. Her Facebook and Instagram pages still say that she's single and there's not a single picture of her husband! There's no post or picture hinting that she got married. :horror::horror::horror:

I've seen this trend with many married Western women as well, where her Instagram looks like she's single, wearing slut clothes, partying, and ready for action. These women don't even bother to honor their husband and marriage! To them, their husbands are just appendages and sidekicks only good for betaslavery, while they're protagonist of their story! Men have totally lost. Even when they win (e.g. get into a relationship, get married) they still lose! :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I'm totally disgusted by this behavior. If your woman isn't readily willing to disclose of her marriage to the public, she likely isn't too fond of her new husband and is secretly looking for something better down the line (hypergamy). In my opinion, the marriage isn't off to the best start and is doomed to fail. I might be coping when I say this, but I'm glad she got away from me. I don't want to be with someone who isn't willing to be seen in public with me.

Last edited:
They are busy fucking. How do you think cow belt has 3 birth rate? :feelsseriously:

They are busy fucking. How do you think cow belt has 3 birth rate? :feelsseriously:
That doesn't make sense because if your woman is fucking her husband so much, she likely loves him enough to publicly declare her union.

You still have a oneitis?

That's 25% of Indian population, despite only contributing only 11% GDP :lul:
Why is Bihar so subhuman, it has lower GDP per capita than Congo

That's 25% of Indian population, despite only contributing only 11% GDP :lul:
Why do you keep bringing this up again and again? Its irrelevant to this thread.

UP and Bihar have more infant mortality rate than many African countries
Why do you keep bringing this up again and again? Its irrelevant to this thread.
To prove you all are fakecels. Despite you being that poor you have 3 birth rate. Just get an arranged marriage fakecel

Those fucking retards come in hoardes to my city to hunt for minimum wage jobs, they're beyond subhumans

@wereq saar hello, @anandkonda saar hello

Arranged marriage is a scam. Truecels can't even ascend through Arranged Marriage

Read my OP. I don't want to be a betaslave sidekick mule to some narcissistic gold digger.
Being a lonely incel is far more better and respectable than a betabuck to a shameless degenerate whores

That doesn't make sense because if your woman is fucking her husband so much, she likely loves him enough to publicly declare her union.
Believe it or not some guys don’t want their ugly (or handsome) mugs plastered all over society media even if their woman adores them and wants to do this and show them off.