Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My guilty pleasure

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
My guilty pleasure recently has been watching predator catching videos on youtube

Despite the fact age cuckery is stupid and the content is all low quality I still have been somewhat entertained, wondering what others think of this lol

I barely watch youtube anymore, just using chatGPT to write up scenarios

How does it entertaint you?

i watch those too, and also stuff like Lazy Masquerade and Nick crowley, they do shit about horror irl, like disappearances and crackheads coming up to ring doorbells at 3am

How does it entertaint you?
Idk I guess its funny to laugh at them stupidly getting caught and then trying to deny it and eventually giving up, and also seeing the cuck catches being like "i dont understand how you could do this" its like observing a zoo in a way

i watch those too, and also stuff like Lazy Masquerade and Nick crowley, they do shit about horror irl, like disappearances and crackheads coming up to ring doorbells at 3am
tbh idk what those are but they would probably be more acceptable on here than watching predator catching age cuckoldry videos

tbh idk what those are but they would probably be more acceptable on here than watching predator catching age cuckoldry videos
have u watched the chris hansen predator videos

Some of them can be hilarious. I remember watching one of some methhead Asian faggot sperging out

Only thing that can entertain me now is watching jews burn alive

I have watched many hours of this over the years. And they have cought so many incels

I have watched many hours of this over the years. And they have cought so many incels
I've yet to see a chad or chadlite caught, heck ive honestly yet to see a HTN caught in one of these, its always normies - incels getting caught that missed out on teen love

Ive been watching nuclear reactors starting up

I've yet to see a chad or chadlite caught, heck ive honestly yet to see a HTN caught in one of these, its always normies - incels getting caught that missed out on teen love
It's brutal. Especially those that use these sexy and shapely white girls with short shorts as bait.