Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My growth stunted as a kid. I wish I could go back and change my ways

ColdPillow

ColdPillow

Cardiac arrest will get me one day
★★★★★
I am 5'7" and 19. My dad is 5'10" and a few other family members even peak up to 6 feet. When I was a kid, I drank a lot of soda and ate candy and playes video games indoors all the time. I never got into physical activity and only started to around 14-15. The doctor told me I would be 5'10" or 5'11" but I'm still not there yet. Will I continue to grow? My growth plates were reported to be almost closed a little less than 2 years ago. I really hope I can ascend to at least 5'9" (as of now I use lifts in my shoes to make me 5'9")

I wish I could go back to when I was a kid and just play a sport or eat my vegetables and drink milk. Then I would be a normal human being. I would sacrifice an orphan just to be an inch taller.

If only I could turn back time to when I was 15...

Same dude. I would honestly go so fucking hard on myself I would be a lowtier chad

Plates closed = no more vertical growth

How malnourished were you? Eating candy doesn't mean stunted growth lol. In fact stunting your growth is not an easy task to do. Like 30% of the males are 5'7 or shorter, and the vast majority of them didn't have their growth stunted in any way. Being 5'7 is normal, but a physically unattractive trait. Genetics just work like that.

If I ascend I won't make the same mistakes with my hapa kids.

I will force them to be involved in sports (tennis) from a young age and give them a looksmaxxing diet.

Plates closed = no more vertical growth

How malnourished were you? Eating candy doesn't mean stunted growth lol. In fact stunting your growth is not an easy task to do. Like 30% of the males are 5'7 or shorter, and the vast majority of them didn't have their growth stunted in any way. Being 5'7 is normal, but a physically unattractive trait. Genetics just work like that.

Your post gave me hope thanks for the positive reply instead of being a negative fuckhead. Luckily my face is okay but my frame is really bad. I was always underweight as a kid and didn't have too many vitamins and veggies until I turned 11-12.

Honestly I played myself when I turned 16. I ruined it all and no one stopped me from doing so. I feel like many parents want their kids to suffer because otherwise mine would've told me how to be successful in life.

Doctors predicting your height are shit, if you even stunted it you probably stunted at most 1 inch
you just failed in the height genetic lottery

Same. I'm 5'8 but my brother drank lots of milk and is 6'. Just drink milk theory

Honestly I played myself when I turned 16. I ruined it all and no one stopped me from doing so. I feel like many parents want their kids to suffer because otherwise mine would've told me how to be successful in life.
Is your profile pic your dream, boy'o?

It’s weird, Eggy slept 3 hours a night and a worse diet than you and he’s 6’. I think it mainly comes doewn to genetics.

Fuck yourself mate it's not over till I blow my skull open. I am going to moneymaxx and looksmaxx even if it kills me

I'm not saying you should kill yourself. I'm saying your shitty nutrition is the only reason you are 5'7. You could have reached 5'10 with enough sleep and minerals

you finally admitted it! if you REALLY want to be 5'9 i can tell you how. PM for the deets.

I'm not saying you should kill yourself. I'm saying your shitty nutrition is the only reason you are 5'7. You could have reached 5'10 with enough sleep and minerals
That's what I was saying. I wish I could go back but whatever. There are ugly celebs shorter than me who get laid all the time. I'm gonna maxx everything I can.

Height is all about genetics and maybe getting good sleep. The myth of your parents telling you to eat your veggies because you won't grow is absolute bullchit. Go look at those extremely poor villages in Africa. Did you eat more than them? I am sure you did.

Height is all about genetics and maybe getting good sleep. The myth of your parents telling you to eat your veggies because you won't grow is absolute bullchit. Go look at those extremely poor villages in Africa. Did you eat more than them? I am sure you did.
Those nigger tribes consist of a bunch of skinny and dwarfed children because of the lack of nutrients.