Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My great grandfather died in World War 1...

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
...so that women could have rights and his descendant (me) could be endlessly mocked and ridiculed for being an unattractive white male and constantly told by radical feminists and left wing communists how I’m an evil, entitled, misogynistic incel for just wanting to be loved by a good woman and have children to continue the family lineage.

Thanks Great Granddad! At least you “won” the war though haha! Right? Hahaha-ha...ha.

are you german?

Your great granddad fought with all his might in the trenches for the west be become cucked.

Atleast we aren't speaking german!

I’m English and part German.
then he was an ally right?

fucking brutal

if at least he were a german soldier, he were being fighting for high and moral german values in the west

my feelings

Going to either of the World Wars is the ultimate suifuel. Sacrificing everything so that the west can become much, much worse and eventually die.

then he was an ally right?

fucking brutal

if at least he were a german soldier, he were being fighting for high and moral german values in the west

my feelings
I had family on both sides of the World Wars but unfortunately the Anglo side of the family won and now it’s over.

They died fighting their German kinsmen so that their bloodline, which continues through me, could die out because women want Chads throbbing girth. Ironic.

The ride never ends.

...so that women could have rights and his descendant (me) could be endlessly mocked and ridiculed for being an unattractive white male and constantly told by radical feminists and left wing communists how I’m an evil, entitled, misogynistic incel for just wanting to be loved by a good woman and have children to continue the family lineage.

Thanks Great Granddad! At least you “won” the war though haha! Right? Hahaha-ha...ha.
Jews won the war

I had family on both sides of the World Wars but unfortunately the Anglo side of the family won and now it’s over.

They died fighting their German kinsmen so that their bloodline, which continues through me, could die out because women want Chads throbbing girth. Ironic.

The ride never ends.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj7R9LeiJPE

do what you can to honor them

Most people know for a fact that if everyone who served in both world wars could see the world today, they would all be rolling in their graves

This image can be summed up in one word.

Cumskins

View attachment 322076
Bottom right picture low IQ. Most drag queens (Just another word for trannies really) are black, and they're typically the most malicious to children than white ones are (who they rape into "drag kids" JFL)

Imagine being a child predator and your competition are weird trannies and jewish elites. Actual child molestors cannot compete.

Last edited:
Bottom right picture low IQ. Most drag queens (Just another word for trannies really) are black, and they're typically the most malicious to children (who they rape JFL)
Cumskins are the main source of degeneracy and women's rights.

I do not care about a few black drag queens.

Cumskins are the main source of degeneracy and women's rights.

I do not care about a few black drag queens.
That's an entire cope. Africa was too savage to ever be anything, so they weren't degenerate or non degenerate they were just constantly fighting eachother and same goes for precolumbus America. But as for the rest of the world that actually mattered geopolitically degeneracy was passed around between the races.

The islamic world was actually super cucked as they would take in jewish refugees fleeing from based christian extermination in Spain and Constantinople. The moors got profitable off of jewish merchants who funded the conquista into iberia. The chinese were the first to start sterilizing people but they stayed relatively not gay until very recently.

Womens rights were first proposed by Jews, who are more khazar/Semitic (Arab and central asian) than white.

Let me ask you this, if Whites are so cucked and brown people are so not cucked, why are the jews using them to exterminate white populations? Surely they wouldn't want the "based" races to come in and destroy the "Non based" races. That wouldn't make sense, but here we are.

That's an entire cope. Africa was too savage to ever be anything, so they weren't degenerate or non degenerate they were just constantly fighting eachother and same goes for precolumbus America. But as for the rest of the world that actually mattered geopolitically degeneracy was passed around between the races.

The islamic world was actually super cucked as they would take in jewish refugees fleeing from based christian extermination in Spain and Constantinople. The moors got profitable off of jewish merchants who funded the conquista into iberia. The chinese were the first to start sterilizing people but they stayed relatively not gay until very recently.

Womens rights were first proposed by Jews, who are more khazar/Semitic (Arab and central asian) than white.

Let me ask you this, if Whites are so cucked and brown people are so not cucked, why are the jews using them to exterminate white populations? Surely they wouldn't want the "based" races to come in and destroy the "Non based" races. That wouldn't make sense, but here we are.
View attachment 322084
I will continue to reiterate my previous point.

Cumlets are the main source of degeneracy and women's rights.

Also jews and whites are pretty much the same thing. Both are human trash.

You seem to think j favor some humans over others. Don't get me wrong. I hate all humans. But I hate Cummy the most.

Photo l

I will continue to reiterate my previous point.

Cumlets are the main source of degeneracy and women's rights.
Refer to my original points. Arabs took jews in when they were being exterminated by whites in europe, China was well known for chopping peoples penis off, and although black africans couldn't really be documented, nowadays black children are currently sitting at over 50-75% single motherhood. Who's promoting degeneracy now?

If whites were the main proprietors of degeneracy and women's rights it would make no sense why Jewish people are artificially migrating millions of brown and black people to europe. Why would you import a race that is the, seemingly, exact opposite of what you want?

Also jews and whites are pretty much the same thing. Both are human trash.
Low IQ. Jewish people are closer to arabs and central asians than whites. If they were the same thing they wouldn't have been expelled from over 100 european countries

Refer to my original points. Arabs took jews in when they were being exterminated by whites in europe, China was well known for chopping peoples penis off, and although black africans couldn't really be documented, nowadays black children are currently sitting at over 50-75% single motherhood. Who's promoting degeneracy now?

If whites were the main proprietors of degeneracy and women's rights it would make no sense why Jewish people are artificially migrating millions of brown and black people to europe. Why would you import a race that is the, seemingly, exact opposite of what you want?

Low IQ. Jewish people are closer to arabs and central asians than whites. If they were the same thing they wouldn't have been expelled from over 100 european countries
View attachment 322091View attachment 322092
View attachment 322094
I see no difference between whites and jews. Both go hand in hand in terms of peak human garbage

I see no difference between whites and jews. Both go hand in hand in terms of peak human garbage

View attachment 322091View attachment 322092
View attachment 322094
You have no argument, just lol. Answer the question. and reread my post.

if whites are so bad (good) for the jewish agenda, why are they the targets of white genocide by the jews? Why are Black families 50-75% fatherless?

These areas are white apparently. JFL.

They had no choice and were forced to fight at gunpoint.
And with each war feminism grew stronger.
jfl if you think war is ever the solution. It only benefits women.

if whites are so bad (good) for the jewish agenda, why are they the targets of white genocide by the jews? Why are Black families 50-75% fatherless?

View attachment 322096
Why would I bother arguing with a white supremacist?

What purpose would that serve? You arent going to stop being human garbage and I'm not going to stop hating whites, so why would I waste my time?

20200711 080502

My great grandfather went MIA in WWII (German side)
Mines was still alive after the war and moved to USA before soviets raped him. I’m happy my line didn’t fight for the gay Jewish new world order, they fought against it. I will continue to fight against it as well.

jfl my grandfather deserted and married a jb

It sucks because as a German, I hate the racist bullshit and concentration camps, but I agreed with more of their cultural outlook. If they weren't indoctrinated with race science bs, I probably would wish the Nazis won. Post 1945 Germany has been about as cucked as it comes as far as countries go anyway.
Germany is incel hell. But wait, aren't you a Canadian immigrant in Germany?

My great grandfather went MIA in WWII (German side)
My grandfather (not great-grandfather, tfw oldcel) went to Russia and he only survived because he was shot and almost lost a leg, going back to Germany for treatment.

View attachment 322096
Youre wasting your time. Not only are the nonwhites who populate this forum incapable of understanding the jewish question, they have a vested interest in the decline of whites.

Mines was still alive after the war and moved to USA before soviets raped him. I’m happy my line didn’t fight for the gay Jewish new world order, they fought against it. I will continue to fight against it as well.
Are you a German?

Bottom right picture low IQ. Most drag queens (Just another word for trannies really) are black, and they're typically the most malicious to children than white ones are (who they rape into "drag kids" JFL)

Imagine being a child predator and your competition are weird trannies and jewish elites. Actual child molestors cannot compete.
Not sure. Older generations in directly associated white people and culture with degeneracy and sexual decadence. I only believe what I see and what I see is white people actually thinking that a man fucking another man is normal human nature. (not that colored people who fall under white influence are any better.

I still remember when as a teenager I first saw American Tv shows(like big bang theory or friendsor 2 and a half men) . The cultural shock of the utter degeneracy that I witnessed.

Youre wasting your time. Not only are the nonwhites who populate this forum incapable of understanding the jewish question, they have a vested interest in the decline of whites.
they’re doing exactly what the Jews want, which is the generalizations of races. “People who have white skin are white :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:.
I can only see one pattern in that image, they're all cumskins
Point in case. Literally btfo’d someone with that exact same thought process earlier in the thread. Typical IQ of you people, though.
Are you a German?
Yes tbh. There was a large diaspora of german immigration after german ww2 vets because commies

Yes tbh. There was a large diaspora of german immigration after german ww2 vets because commies
Unfortunately us incels are not living too good over here my brother. I'd advise you to come back to the fatherland but I fear soon there will be not much of a fatherland left.

Your great grandfather was merely a puppet.

That's rough buddy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back