Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My grandparents equate personality with looks.

fantasycel

fantasycel

Officer
★★★
I just thought it was funny that when my grandparents tell me to improve the way that I look, they say that me doing that will improve my personality. They say that me looking bad makes my personality worse. Anyone else have blackpilled grandparents?

I just thought it was funny that when my grandparents tell me to improve the way that I look, they say that me doing that will improve my personality. They say that me looking bad makes my personality worse. Anyone else have blackpilled grandparents?
Satan

All parents do. They just gaslight you.

boomer opinions should be discarded with immediate action. They grew up in a time where literally everyone that would've been an incel today just had to walk in some random establishment and got paid a wage they could afford things on, and all they had to do was ask a womans father for her hand in marriage and they could betabuxx the rest of their life. women weren't even allowed to chase chads. they HAD to marry whoever, slutshaming was real. Then they fucking ruined it in the 60s and 70s and sexual revolution and stagflation oil crisis'd all that shit out of existence.

Boomers opinions dont matter. Its a different world

Your grandparents are stuck in the past, this is not the 1950's anymore, we live in the age of radical feminism and uncontrollable female hypergamy

They lived back when you could ask a girl out and not get arrested for it or even touch her arm (JFL at that guy if you know)

Your grandparents are stuck in the past, this is not the 1950's anymore, we live in the age of radical feminism and uncontrollable female hypergamy
True. Women are far less down to earth and agreeable than back then

They just had better personalities back then when your grandparents were young

They lived back when you could ask a girl out and not get arrested for it or even touch her arm (JFL at that guy if you know)
Yep. My mother tells me to just ask girls out. This ain't the boomer era where an average man can ask out an average woman and have a good relationship. She fails to understand that if an autistic non chad guy like me asked a girl out, the cops would arrive, or the girl would reject me in the cruelest was possible

Yep. My mother tells me to just ask girls out. This ain't the boomer era where an average man can ask out an average woman and have a good relationship. She fails to understand that if an autistic non chad guy like me asked a girl out, the cops would arrive, or the girl would reject me in the cruelest was possible
Even if you were NT, you will still be treated like shit by women.

Women were honorable back then. Today, they are wild animals
Yep. Back then women would date their looksmatch and were more submissive. Women nowadays are so bitchy and impossible to get along with unless you are chad. 3/10 women think they are queens entitled to chad and women view 80% of men as below average. That's just absurd

Even if you were NT, you will still be treated like shit by women.
I do not deny that, especially in this modern era where women's standards are so insane. If I lived 100 years ago though and was NT, I could have probably got a looksmatched girl though back then

Yep. Back then women would date their looksmatch and were more submissive. Women nowadays are so bitchy and impossible to get along with unless you are chad. 3/10 women think they are queens entitled to chad and women view 80% of men as below average. That's just absurd
This is what happens when you give women rights

This is what happens when you give women rights
Yep. They should have never been given these kind of rights at all. Back in the old days, women valued men. Men could also get jobs easier too because women weren't taking all the jobs away from men

Back then, when our grandparents were young, personality did matter
Personality never really mattered more than looks. It was always looks first, personality after that, just like today. The only difference you could say we have today is that hypergamy is at an all time worst

Yep. They should have never been given these kind of rights at all. Back in the old days, women valued men. Men could also get jobs easier too because women weren't taking all the jobs away from men
This is why modern feminism should be destroyed and a way to do that would be to wake up more men to the blackpill. If more men knew about the true nature of women they wouldn't even allow what we see today to happen. And of course its probably not the only thing that needs to be done but it is certainly a big step in the right direction

This is why modern feminism should be destroyed and a way to do that would be to wake up more men to the blackpill. If more men knew about the true nature of women they wouldn't even allow what we see today to happen. And of course its probably not the only thing that needs to be done but it is certainly a big step in the right direction
Agreed. Even average looking men who aren't even autistic like us are getting screwed over in divorces by looksmatched women who only want chad. If normie men woke up to the blackpill and female nature, we could band together with them and make a change. Once things get so bad the majority of men are excluded from the dating market, they'd have to wake up unless they are absolute idiots. If more than half of men stopped having kids and risking getting married, things might start to change. If men didn't simp for women so much and protect them like white knights, this would help as well.