Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My grandparents asked when I will get married

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
And I told them it's a bit hard to get married by my own.
They laughed :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

I remember telling my grandmother a year ago face to face that I might never find any girl, she said she will accept me as I am but now she laughed at me:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

old people are so stupid
they think all cause they got married and had kids that EVERYONE will experience that in their life

Thank god all my grandparents are dead. Stupid boomer cunts.

I remember telling my grandmother a year ago face to face that I might never find any girl, she said she will accept me as I am but now she laughed at me:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Just say ok boomer every time they say something like that

If cucktears won't touch this, I will declade JIHAD against them for their crimes against HUMANITY!!
Of course this happens in GTA Online
full

Tell them it's their fault for losing ww2

just say you have so many bitches that you dont want to settle down right now. They are dead before they can ask again, also that can lead to a funny conversation

Take their life support away and show them how it feels to be an incel

old people are so stupid
they think all cause they got married and had kids that EVERYONE will experience that in their life
Is called the survivorship bias logical fallacy.
Justclubagirlanddragherbacktoyourcavetheory.

The grandparentspill is still brutal

my family was slow to accept that i was a failure at life. Eventually they just stopped asking about my personal life
Damn im sorry that happened to you

OK, you are not that bad-looking after all, if things like that happen to you.

I would be incredibly happy if that happened to me, but obviously no one has ever asked when I will get married or whether I have a GF etc.

Boomers just don't it, half those fuckers can't even convert a word doc to a PDF, how do you expect them to understand social media and its cultural implications?

Boomers just don't it, half those fuckers can't even convert a word doc to a PDF, how do you expect them to understand social media and its cultural implications?
High IQ observation

I thought they dont marry in Finland these days. :feelsclown:

Also isn't the current government an absolute matriarchy?

Boomers are just too stupid to understand how the modern world works. They believe that as long as you have job foids will want you. They are the most bluepilled people out there.
My parents are the same way. They think I can get a wife and kids in the future. They are too bluepilled to understand the truth. It’s over for me. They didn’t laugh tho but they still won’t understand the fact that I won’t be able to because of my looks

Same shit barbers
You are literally paying them to screw up your hair and smack the fact you will never find a girl while doing it.

Yes whenever my family comes round they are exactly like this. I think my parents understand but not my uncle and grandparents n all dat.

They always b like "your 17 and you still haven't had a girlfriend yet??"

It's insulting. They don't understand that in 2020 it's over if your a sub 8 male.

old people are so stupid
That’s because they come from a time where that’s normal and something everyone does
:feelsrope:
isn't the current government an absolute matriarchy?
RIP to them

Last edited:

pretty brutal

Did you at least tell them that you want to find a girl but no girl likes you so they dont think you're gay? and that these days are different from the ones you grew up in and that many men can't find a girl today

Our parents and grandparents would commit suicide if they switch their place with us.

Imagine to compete in 2020.
Price of housing
Average job income is not enough
You have to study much more
etc...

Thats just cruel man, damn

Volcel if you wouldn't incestmaxx with your grandma

"Just wait until you find a nice girl, it happens faster than you think, I will spoil my grandchildren like your grandmother did you" cope cope cope :feelshaha:

My grandma would just tell me she can't understand why a "handsome" boy like you can't ever meet anyone.

Lol.

old people are so stupid
It really doesn’t take much to get married. Just don’t be literally deformed and somewhat financially stable

Just ask her out son, you've got to pull yourself up by your bootstraps!

JFL boomers are clueless

even if i could i wouldnt marry

Tell those old relics to fuck off and hurry up die already.