Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My grandpa was a chadlite

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Died with a head full of hair, never went past nw1, Slayer eyes, symmetrical face, prominent cheekbones.

Why the fuck didn't I look like him or get his good genes.

Died with a head full of hair, never went past nw1, Slayer eyes, symmetrical face, prominent cheekbones.

your brother probably would

'cos you got your mothers genetics in the areas that matter for a man.

Brutal, my grandfather wasn’t a chadlite, but he was tall.

Brutal, my grandfather wasn’t a chadlite, but he was tall.
I have no doubt my dad's mom cheated on her husband, 0 doubt in my mind on that one. But I'm talking about my mom's dad here.

My mom is a high-tier stacy and my father was a high tier chadlite, both are tall (6"1 and 5"8)
and here I am, with an Asymmetric face and 5"10 (I know that it's not short, but I could have been way taller)
while my brother is 5"8.5 at 12

this is really brutal, in fact I am kinda depressed right now because of that

My mom is a high-tier stacy and my father was a high tier chadlite, both are tall (6"1 and 5"8)
and here I am, with an Asymmetric face and 5"10 (I know that it's not short, but I could have been way taller)
while my brother is 5"8.5 at 12
You never know how puberty plays out, could end up growing crazy or just staying there and also getting ugly

It's literal rng

you probably did

my dad was a chad and my mom was a stacy (or at least chadlite/stacylite)

acne ruined my life somehow

you probably did
Tenor 5

I did, but I sure as fuck don't show them. none of them I actually got myself. I'm not even 30 yet and probably already norwooding for instance.

You never know how puberty plays out, could end up growing crazy or just staying there and also getting ugly

It's literal rng
this is exactly what happened to me,
I was always tall compared to majority of the other kids, but right now majority of the kids in hs height moge me now which is a huge suifuel for me,
I was also decent looking as a child, then puberty came...
probably because I am race mixed

mine was a well-offcel and rapistcel
he had a good job and he was like 20. my grandmas parents told her to date him so she can live a better life. she was 12/13 at the time. unsure if it was their first date or shortly afterwards but then he raped her. she got pregnant and her parents told her she may as well just stay with him. 9 kids later and who knows how many grandkids and im here now.

granted this was 80ish years ago. times were better then. all you needed was a job and you were all but guaranteed a young virgin to fuck

Shit luck. Shit genetics are supposed to be recessive. My whole family has bad genes though so I expected the Spanish inquisition in my case.

Honest to god bad genes existing just in case ugly people are somehow useful for survival in a 0.0001% chance is like investing $1M in a throwaway bank account with no interest because what if all the big banks crash. It's cruel and unusual and unnecessary, and shows really how selfish and indifferent Mother/Father Nature is, or God/Gods, if you prefer.