Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My Grandmother

Karakol96

Karakol96

Captain
★★★★★
My grandmother always liked my sister more than me and would get mad at me over little things. One time I stepped on a nail and was crying during the night because of the pain. Instead of comforting me she was mad at me and told me how dumb I was and shit like that. The worst thing she has ever done however was accusing me of doing something sexual with my sister. Me and my little sister always used to play bear wrestling or something like that when we were younger. We would roleplay as bears and wrestle on the floor. I was around 10at this time and my sister was like 7 my grandmother thought I did this to touch my sister sexually or some shit and told my parents. She died from cancer a few years ago and is rotting in her grave right now. I hope she had a painful death, stupid fucking whore