Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My grandma whines to me about being racist

Infamie.Belgrade

Infamie.Belgrade

Stormtrooper in a past life
★★★★
She doesn’t like Mexicans, but bitches at me not to be “prejudiced” when I call niggers niggers. She also remembers seeing Orthodox Jews fighting each other over food stamps they didn’t need, but bitches at me when I talk shit about the Jews. I suspect that she’d get rid of me for a Mexican if she could anyway, easier to use for manual labor.

My paternal Grandmother's husband is more racist than me (still a good guy) but she would get mad at me if I said anything racist.

My maternal grandmother is not racist at all except when it's funny.

What race is she ?

She doesn’t like Mexicans, but bitches at me not to be “prejudiced” when I call niggers niggers. She also remembers seeing Orthodox Jews fighting each other over food stamps they didn’t need, but bitches at me when I talk shit about the Jews. I suspect that she’d get rid of me for a Mexican if she could anyway, easier to use for manual labor.
where you from? I never saw a jew in my whole life. I never saw a mexican

Low inhib mogs me :feelshaha::feelshaha:

I call my sister nigger all the time jfl

nigger only n brutal

Mine always remembered the Führer well and said that my so called comrades and I wouldn't achieve anything anyway. It was funny and true.

She also apparently thinks that the KKK colludes with the government. And not like state governments, which I’m pretty sure did happen in segregated towns. Like, she’d probably think QAnon is in the KKK or something.

never seen a Mexican my entire life

Be thankful, they're giga-NT fags who despise anyone non-NT
A lot of them are also almost comedically sadistic. Must be the Aztec in them.