Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My grandma is chad

kkt6

kkt6

The only salvation is in NEETopia
My 64 year old grandmother from my mom's side looks like a man. Not only does she look like a man, she looks like a SLAYER.

She's got a massive jaw that would put some male models to shame. She has the broadest and most impressive jaw of anyone I've ever met, male or female. Very forward grown, too. She's got an extremely wide high-t low inhib face. She has very aggressive-looking positive canthal tilt hooded hunter eyes. Her cheekbones are MORE PROMINENT THAN THOSE ON ANY MAN I'VE EVER MET. She's got very hollow cheeks, too despite having high body fat %. Her forehead and midface are both very compact, and her hairline is to die for. Her hair is that chaddy voluminous/wavy kind. She's also SIX FEET TALL and has a very thin waist. Oh yeah, and I almost forgot to mention that she can grow more facial hair me.

She's not even wrinkled. Her skin is extremely firm and youthful in a masculine way. She could pass for a 40-50 something year old man.

And you know what? I INHERITED NONE OF IT. I'M A CLONE OF MY 5'10 TATAR PASSING FATHER. I'VE BEEN GRANDMOGGED.

MY FUCKING GRANDMOTHER MOGS ME TO DEATH WHY COULDN'T I LOOK LIKE HER?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAARKKKKKKKKK ITS SO UNFAIR ER ER ER ER

Last edited:
im... not sure wut to make of this. i guess ill just leave this here

Attachments

• download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    10 KB · Views: 63
Genetic recombination is a bitch

I met a 7'11 dragon chad at my local pharmacy

lmao grandmogged, i mean atleast you're not down here at 5'2

Pics or nice fiction.

jfl getting mogged by your father's mother

I'll see her again in a few months, that's when I'll post pics in this thread. Don't have any right now because my parents have the family photo albums and they're over 750 miles away.

No one in my family is Chad if I'm being honest