Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill my grandfather's height and kindness caused him a miserable life

vodkacel

vodkacel

truest slavcel of them all
-
My step mom's grandfather was a Russian military pilot, he was riding SU (I think model 34, not exactly sure) planes, similar to this:

He was educated, nice guy with a prestigious job ("all soviet foids wanted a military husband"). He was also pretty rich (he got zhiguli car). Facially, he was a normie. The problem was his height. I don't know exact height, but he is much shorter than my step mom, who is app. 175 cm.

His wife, always hated his short height, because she could not walk on heels and felt shameful in front of her female friends (my step mom's words). She emotionally bullied him for 20 - 30 years, she became mentally ill (form of schizophrenia). So he ran away from her and left his apartment and car to her and daughters (because he cared about them).

THEN, he decides to marry a widow (his childhood crush :feelswhat:), who forced him to sell his another property in order to build a house for HER children. And HE is physically building the house, when he is frigging almost 70 years old.

In the end, after working all his life, he has no family (this one just uses him), no money (just pension), no house (he lives with the widow and she can kick him out any time), and he still works at the construction.

Why is he doing it? Because he is a good, kind, selfless Soviet MAN. You can call him a cuck, but he is really nice and caring. People presumed his kindness as weakness and used him all his life. He looks really miserable and sad.

I sent him a message that if he needs a help, money or place to live, I can always help him.

Brutal. Kind men always finish last, remember that.

I was thinking about darktriadmaxxing ngl

but he still got foids, he lived in better times

Women only want to be Chad whore, "but muh personality"

Collectivist societies do breed selfless people, it’s just a shame that those who rise to power are therefore always the most selfish and the well meaning people at the bottom get taken advantage of.

but he still got foids, he lived in better times
true, but they were after his status and money
Collectivist societies do breed selfless people, it’s just a shame that those who rise to power are therefore always the most selfish and the well meaning people at the bottom get taken advantage of.
very true. My parents said that USSR had one of the kindest and selfless population. Everyone was like a brother and sister to each other. But 1990s and 2000s made the people into animals, due to hunger and poverty.

My step mom's grandfather was a Russian military pilot, he was riding SU (I think model 34, not exactly sure) planes, similar to this:
View attachment 172043
He was educated, nice guy with a prestigious job ("all soviet foids wanted a military husband"). He was also pretty rich (he got zhiguli car). Facially, he was a normie. The problem was his height. I don't know exact height, but he is much shorter than my step mom, who is app. 175 cm.

His wife, always hated his short height, because she could not walk on heels and felt shameful in front of her female friends (my step mom's words). She emotionally bullied him for 20 - 30 years, she became mentally ill (form of schizophrenia). So he ran away from her and left his apartment and car to her and daughters (because he cared about them).

THEN, he decides to marry a widow (his childhood crush :feelswhat:), who forced him to sell his another property in order to build a house for HER children. And HE is physically building the house, when he is frigging almost 70 years old.

In the end, after working all his life, he has no family (this one just uses him), no money (just pension), no house (he lives with the widow and she can kick him out any time), and he still works at the construction.

Why is he doing it? Because he is a good, kind, selfless Soviet MAN. You can call him a cuck, but he is really nice and caring. People presumed his kindness as weakness and used him all his life. He looks really miserable and sad.

I sent him a message that if he needs a help, money or place to live, I can always help him.

I hate "good" men for this exact reason. They always end up pissing their life and money away for total pieces of garbage since bad people are the first in line to take advantage of empathetic men.

Empathy in men is a cancerous trait.
Brutal. Kind men always finish last, remember that.

I was thinking about darktriadmaxxing ngl

They finish last because they become slaves to the first women who shows them attention.

I hate "good" men for this exact reason. They always end up pissing their life and money away for total pieces of garbage since bad people are the first in line to take advantage of empathetic men.

They finish last because they become slaves to the first women who shows them attention.
This cannot be stressed enough.

Today he would be an incel and your line wouldn't have been born. There is no future for men without looks. Try to express yourself? You are pathetic, desperate wimp. Don't express yourself? You are mean, emotionless psychopath who hates women. And now you are old and you are a creep. This is normie logic.

View attachment 172043

how u can help him with house when u live with mum

View attachment 172043

He was brainwashed to believe that he had to monkey branch from foid to foid, instead of just leaving his first bitch wife and living alone.

I respect him as he is a good person. That should be noteworthy and commendable, even if not very smart being a man.

His plane ran out of fuel. Sad to see this happen to good men, life wasted.

people see kindness as a weakness, never show it unless its too blood related family members

people see kindness as a weakness, never show it unless its too blood related family members
Terrible stuff bro.
Too true.
But even then it's potentially a bad idea, if they're scum.

My dad is like this. Sits in a damp apartment with the lights off and his hood up on his hoodie whilst my mother foid gets the house. I think she's somehow bought it off him now but still:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

He's also a cuck too with her, he betabucked a lot to get her but doesn't realise she hit the wall 30 years ago.

You are a good grandson, slavcels have it the worst.

Give someone a hand and they will bite off your whole fucking arm.

His wife needed a spanking