Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My grandfather was a mogger

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
He was basically part of a mafia in Russia and was really well off by eastern European standards back then. He cheated on my grandmother and had children with like 4 different women. He's been dead for over 2 decades but recently I came in contact with another one of his children that I didn't know existed. :feelskek:
I wish he didn't die when I was so young. He could've taught me to be a real man. I'm the exact opposite of him :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Cope, my Grandfather had harems in Nigeria.

He was basically part of a mafia in Russia and was really well off by eastern European standards back then. He cheated on my grandmother and had children with like 4 different women. He's been dead for over 2 decades but recently I came in contact with another one of his children that I didn't know existed. :feelskek:
I wish he didn't die when I was so young. He could've taught me to be a real man. I'm the exact opposite of him :feelsbadman:
Be thankful that you are not like him.

Our goal here is to find a looksmatch mate.

Not be an asshole inseminating toilets

I will be honest; chad family members largely won't teach you anything special. They are largely bluepill since it largely works for them.

I will be honest; chad family members largely won't teach you anything special. They are largely bluepill since it largely works for them.
They don’t understand how easy they have it and couldn’t teach

mogs me hard. but same story here. my paternal grandfather was money mogger and had 2 wives with 12 kida. while I can't get one :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

My maternal grandpa keeps telling me how he used to have multiple girlfriends at a time when he was my age

attach-png.615410

Indeed...

As a young child, I was embarrassed by my "Black-ish" name and referred to myself as "James"(Deceased maternal grandfather's name).

Yes. Hiding from my half-relatives was always natural. I never felt comfortable in their presence.

View attachment 615410

Mother and I used to visit my grandfather's grave site with flowers.

I am 23-year-old Intellau Celistic, of Minnesota. I was bullied by relatives and strangers over the years. I countered my history by connecting with a White woman named Shannon.

I'm named after my maternal grandfather, Larry James Wagoner.

No, though I've been to the graveyard to see my grandfather several times.

My grandfather only has two biological grandkids.

No.

However, I have a half-cousin from my maternal side. She is the second and last grandchild of my grandfather.

(I'm his only grandson and the eldest of the grandchildren)

Yes...I am a genetic dead-end.

My maternal grandfather was unaware that his grandson would lose to the "Higher"(Quotes due to SNPs) races.

I have Germanic traits from my maternal grandfather...I don't necessarily find them attractive.

My deceased maternal grandfather was partially German. His surname was "Wagoner".

My maternal grandmother conceived Mother when she was eighteen, out of wedlock. My grandfather didn't care for Mother much. She later met Mother's step-father and conceived my half-uncles/aunt with him. Mother's mother and her siblings were originally from Arkansas, and their mother had three children with another man before meeting my grandmother's father. My paternal grandparents are also from Arkansas.

I am short because of Mother, and dark because of my other parent.

However, my intelligence is above average due to my maternal grandfather's genes and my paternal genes.

Of-course, it is reasonable given her childhood circumstance - The woman was born out of wedlock and forced to watch her half-siblings receive priority over her.

Incel Factoid: When Mother was a toddler, she was told of her lack of blood relation to the Robertson-Thomas lineage. This is why they never changed her last name - Her half-relatives did not want to claim her.

"My step-grandfather asked me if I wanted anything - I was very uncomfortable around them and declined"

Her half-siblings would wait for their father to return home - Mother would sit in the back, saying nothing.

Yes. As a young child, I often spoke to her about her childhood. She'd start crying over it and how she was forced to take the city bus to school during the winter as her siblings enjoyed rides.

(NT Tears Once Again)

View attachment 623491