Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My Grandfather Thinks the Reason for Lack of Relationships Amongst Gen Z is Too Many Are Gay

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
To paraphrase what my grandfather said in one of his dementia-filled autistic rants:

>"These fucking faggots, I'm telling you anon, your generation is a bunch of fucking faggots. You have these beautiful girls with beautiful blond hair, just waiting for a nice young man to man the fuck up and ask them out, but they're not doing it because they're all a bunch of fucking faggots who are into men. Your whole generation are fucking faggots. Why aren't you dating these beautiful women? They're everywhere but your generation is too busy on the phone and being fucking queers to go for them".

Because that's the issue here, young men are just GAY, and all these beautiful Stacies just can't find a straight guy! :lul:

Funny enough, he previously thought gay guys were secretly pussy slayers

>"I see these gay guys walking around with groups of beautiful women, why aren't you doing that".

I said "because I'm not gay"

He said:

>"You believe that shit, you really believe these guys are fucking assholes? You're kidding me, that "queer" kid is fucking every last one of those girls, every last one of them. And while you whine around he's out there fucking whoever he fucking wants!"

My grandfather is too bluepilled to, I have good laughs hearing what he says.

I had readed the granpa quotes how DNBR says thinks that older people say. Yep, you're grandpa can't understand today dating market. I fucking hate that theese faggot brainded posers get all the girls, dumb fucks

faggotry is indeed rising though

God bless his deluded bluepilled soul, your grandpa will only be around for so long, so i'd just say "yeah grandpa haha, I love you."

>"You believe that shit, you really believe these guys are fucking assholes? You're kidding me, that "queer" kid is fucking every last one of those girls, every last one of them. And while you whine around he's out there fucking whoever he fucking wants!"
He's probably right though. Just like Thimothée Chalamet.

i see only can be murica

He's right but he's putting the cart before the horse. The reason so many gen z are gay is because of lack of relationships. There are too many desperate guys who spent their entire adolescence never getting any pussy, so they go gay. Being prison gay is becoming mainstream.

Too many Chad sexual foids

Your grandfather sounds based as fuck, but completely ignorant of reality.

This is why I don't talk to my parents or any boomers about this shit. They live in a completely different reality. They've never been exposed to the internet like we have and still live in their own bubble. If someone asks me I usually just make an excuse about waiting until I have a job or something. Theres no point in trying to explain your life to these people, they wont understand.

My grandpa always told me that America would be better off if we had a dictator like Franco running things and he warned me about the Jews.

My grandpa always told me that America would be better off if we had a dictator like Franco running things and he warned me about the Jews.
I think there is merit to what he's saying but I think Jews are often a scapegoat.

He's right but he's putting the cart before the horse. The reason so many gen z are gay is because of lack of relationships. There are too many desperate guys who spent their entire adolescence never getting any pussy, so they go gay. Being prison gay is becoming mainstream.

He still mentally lives in the 60's and 70's. The world went right by him and he never noticed it

Yep. If you can't pull bitches, calling yourself gay or asexual is far less humiliating than identifying as a virgin. Society celebrates gays and shuns virgin men. Some of them actually go gay out of sheer desperation.

To paraphrase what my grandfather said in one of his dementia-filled autistic rants:

>"These fucking faggots, I'm telling you anon, your generation is a bunch of fucking faggots. You have these beautiful girls with beautiful blond hair, just waiting for a nice young man to man the fuck up and ask them out, but they're not doing it because they're all a bunch of fucking faggots who are into men. Your whole generation are fucking faggots. Why aren't you dating these beautiful women? They're everywhere but your generation is too busy on the phone and being fucking queers to go for them".

Because that's the issue here, young men are just GAY, and all these beautiful Stacies just can't find a straight guy! :lul:

Funny enough, he previously thought gay guys were secretly pussy slayers

>"I see these gay guys walking around with groups of beautiful women, why aren't you doing that".

I said "because I'm not gay"

He said:

Retard boomer has it backward.
these beautiful girls with beautiful blond hair, just waiting for a nice young man to man the fuck up and ask them ou
Yeah any oofy doofy can just ask out a hot blonde toilet. This is the same category of disastrous boomer advice as be nice to foids and they'll like you.

Last edited:
Say to him that thanks to his generation we have this shit, they are the ones that started normalizing degeneracy and we are the ones that are paying for their pensions and pay for their life style when they were young.

F*ck b00mers, b00mers are the partners of the j00s at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back